Track Days

Autiger

Reaction score
Visit site
I live near Barber Motorsports Park and they were having a track day yesterday when I wandered up there. I got approached about coming out to the one in May. Anyone have any experience with track days?

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
I have done a bunch of track days. I can see you have questions I will try to cover some of the basics for you. The big one is Have fun a track day is not a race you are there to improve your skills not set records. Talk to the control riders and listen to them they know what they are talking about. Now on to the bike and your gear make sure your gear meets their requirements before you show up you don't want to pay all that money and not be able to ride! As for your bike most track day organizers will have you tape up your head lights and tail light and you're turn signals also. Start out in the beginner group you can always change as the day goes on

check you this web site its got a good break down for you. now you don't need to do all of the stuff on this list. talk to your track day organizer to see what they want.

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG...vancedridingtechnique1/ht/trackdayprepare.htm

Last edited: