Track day Sydney, Aus

Philoz

Reaction score
Visit site
This is my footage from a track day this Wednesday. Oran Park is a brilliant circuit and only has 3 months left to run before it becomes a housing estate. Best make most use of it now!!

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s09NXFca0RQ

Last edited:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was that gleeful laughter I heard once you got past the slower traffic?...lol:cheer:.

Nice vid mate:thumbup:. More is best:D.:rockon::rockon:

Philoz

Reaction score
Visit site
Er, yeah it was! Bit embarrassed about that, so I shortened the clip :shakehead: Anyways, posting more footage now of someone else on a FZ6 that has to be seen to be believed...

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Er, yeah it was! Bit embarrassed about that, so I shortened the clip :shakehead: Anyways, posting more footage now of someone else on a FZ6 that has to be seen to be believed...

LOL...It's all good mate. You should hear me venting my excitement when I get a clear run......Wooooofreakinghoooooooo! There were 41 people in my group to start off with and getting a decent run was pretty challenging.....I spent the whole last session with a clear track (until I started lapping folk). Makes it all worthwhile.:D Surprised the spectators didn't hear me....lol.:thumbup:

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
A bit disappointed that I missed the laughter, hehe. Nice video though :thumbup:

Looked like a fun track, glad you had a chance to have some fun while you could.

Philoz

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got one more track day booked in for 6 Dec and the tracks closes pretty soon after that (13 Jan?). The track has operated for 50 years old and was sold off in 2007 for housing. Because the site is so big, race meets and track days have continued until now whilst the houses were built. However, new house frames are about 200 m from the end of the straight, so the end is most certainly in sight!!

Love this track :rockon: