Visit site
So can we call you "crash" again?

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, at least you got off before the highside happened....could have been worse I suppose.
Seen a Dr. yet about the ankle?

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Crap!!!!!
A good thing is that you only seem to have suffered minor damage, the bike ended up worse.

At least, before the accident, you must have had a good time!!!!

Get better soon,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek: David, WTH! Glad you're o.k., hopefully you'll recover quicky so you can go riding sooon. ;)
Funny thing is that I talked to my wife about joining you next year at some track days and her only condition was that I get some new leather pants with pucks before I go. She was standing behind me as I was viewing the pics of your mangled bike and all she said was "dude!, has he ever crashed before?" :D
...Which means I'm still good for track days next year! :rockon:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Seen a Dr. yet about the ankle?

Won't need it... I've broken both my ankles when I was a teenager, and since then I had a number of ankle sprains etc... so I know how it feels and this is nothing! :) I can almost run already :thumbup:

At least, before the accident, you must have had a good time!!!!

I had an awesome time... a bit too short but still great and that's all that matters :) So when are you pulling the trigger on YOUR trackbike?

:eek: David, WTH! Glad you're o.k., hopefully you'll recover quicky so you can go riding sooon. ;)
Funny thing is that I talked to my wife about joining you next year at some track days and her only condition was that I get some new leather pants with pucks before I go. She was standing behind me as I was viewing the pics of your mangled bike and all she said was "dude!, has he ever crashed before?" :D
...Which means I'm still good for track days next year! :rockon:

AWESOME! give me a few month to figure out the bike situation and I'll be back out there :) I was really feeling it before the crash and want to go back out ASAP.

You're kidding, right? If you are going to get back into it then I.....

Done deal!!!!! :rockon:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
So can we call you "crash" again?

Sure Pete, you may :) Mr. Lucky is fine as well... that was my 6th hard crash, 4th totalled motorcycle and still no broken bones from a motorcycle accident :Flip:

Hey, and if you ain't crashing, you ain't trying hard enough :eek:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hahaha! Well I do have you beat with the broken bones, maybe I need more milk???

So do you think this bike is toast? If it is maybe we can get you back in the Yamaha fold with a gently used R6???

I'm trying to get to the track in Houston on the 19th. I've got slight oil weep we're trying to figure out. ugh...

Regardless, get well soon! :thumbup:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I had an awesome time... a bit too short but still great and that's all that matters :) So when are you pulling the trigger on YOUR trackbike?
I'm still looking, the one bike I found locally was sold before I even had a chance to go see it!!!!!

I'll keep you posted and get better soon.

I hope your bike is repairable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear you are fairing well. If the ankle still hurts, start wrapping her up and try to keep weight off for a couple weeks. Then start doing alphabet exercises by spelling the alphabet with your toes. This will maintain your range of motion and improve strength without needing to put weight on the ankle.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang, David! I check into this forum after many months and I see this. I have lost count now. 1 in europe, 3 on FZ6 and what was the 5th?

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok mom... I go to the track to push it... Going around the track conservatively to make sure I won't crash is the opposite of what I enjoy the track for.

My last crash on the streets (with me being the root cause) was 4+ years ago & 30,000+ miles.