TPS issue

bobdigi88

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello. I tried toing the tps check today. For some reason after the dlag symbol, and pressing select, the only other symbol I got was Co.

My bike's the 04 model. And I don't know if it went in for recall.

The website I tried doing a vin number check on, couldn't complete action for some reason.

Any help with vin check or diagnostic problem or reliable and free vin check would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bob.

Ps sorry for repost.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello. I tried toing the tps check today. For some reason after the dlag symbol, and pressing select, the only other symbol I got was Co.

My bike's the 04 model. And I don't know if it went in for recall.

The website I tried doing a vin number check on, couldn't complete action for some reason.

Any help with vin check or diagnostic problem or reliable and free vin check would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bob.

Ps sorry for repost.

Do not change any setting on CO get out of that mode. I think what you're looking for is something like d01: once in this mode, twisting the throttle slowly should increase the number 15-17 to 97-100

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-...ou-experiencing-poor-idle-mileage-stalls.html

Good luck! :)

tyler2011

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When your in the menu that pressing select lets you switch between diag & co make sure diag is displayed then press and hold reset & select for ~3seconds and it will enter into the diag mode. I think it comes right up to d01.

From here i don't really remember but my general understanding of the menu is holding both select and reset for a couple seconds enters into a menu. Pressing both at the same time and releasing right away backs you out to the previous menu. each individual may have some up/down function but not sure.

A word of caution: Turning the key off leaves the menu but will NOT reset any changes.