Toy run

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I went to one a couple of weeks ago. Bit of a disappointment really, but I did go on my own and only talked to a few people I already knew (one who I used to teach and one who sold me my FZ6). Coupla pics below:-

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
I went to one a couple of weeks ago. Bit of a disappointment really, but I did go on my own and only talked to a few people I already knew (one who I used to teach and one who sold me my FZ6).

Plenty of bikers to talk to on this one dead friendly, if I remember right around 3,000 bikers turned up. Great day out could be a bit far for you to travel thou.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Our Toy Run is this Sunday 29th.

Last year there were more than 30,000 bikes at the Johannesburg run alone, with other runs all over the country on the same day.

kamao

Reaction score
Visit site
Just had ours today (Pembrokeshire), definately not 3000 but a very good turn out!

Great atmosphere, spotted another blue FZ6 but didn't get chance to say "hi", so if you're on here - nice bike! ;)

I had to peel off early due to a school boy error of not fueling up before the start, d'oh

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Just had ours today (Pembrokeshire), definately not 3000 but a very good turn out!

Great atmosphere, spotted another blue FZ6 but didn't get chance to say "hi", so if you're on here - nice bike! ;)

I had to peel off early due to a school boy error of not fueling up before the start, d'oh

Seemed like you enjoyed the day some nice pics. Got back from ours earlier this afternoon,weather was cold but dry. Another great turn out again, the run lasted about one and a half hours which was around twenty odd miles. Finished up at the Kings hall for tea and coffee, to cold for a beer. Then as usual they put on a rock band for the bikers..:thumbup:

kamao

Reaction score
Visit site
Good stuff, I knew there was something missing - a band! Great idea :D Been really lucky with this dry spell that's for sure.

Found some footage: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQHp_zzWHj8"]Toy Run [/ame]