Toronto!!!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So i have to go to this wedding for a good friend in michigan toward the wend of july. Since im in Connecticut, I figured the best way would be to go up to niagra falls, then cut over through canada to get to michigan... Im thinking on my way back, i would stop in toronto for a few hours.. never been, heard good things, and i do love canada!!! and its only like half hour out of my way.. figure i could spend 2-4 hours checking it out..so any tips on what to see if im only going to be a few hours would be appriciated..

and no, unfortunetly i will be in the cage and not on the bike.. excuses excuses, but i kinda need the car once i get to the wedding...

side note: i do not speak french for the most part, not quite sure if only knowing english will be a problem.. and ill be there on sat july 24th...

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Visit site
CN tower

Casa Loma

If your here on a Thursday night, check out the Tim Hortons at Leslie and Lakeshore.

43.659590, -79.329271 - Google Maps

There were over 400 bikes last week.

Let me know when your coming, we could meet up and I'll buy you a coffee. Would be nice to put a face to the name.

French? Nah, ya'all do jest fin with ya english. lol

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, you edit after my 1st post!!:confused:

If your coming home through Ontario, depends on the time you have.

African Lion Safari... African Lion Safari

C.N. Tower... CN Tower | La Tour CN

Roger's Center... Rogers Centre - Home

When you cross back into the States, you might want to cross at Kingston.

1000 Island boat cruise... VISIT THE 1000 ISLANDS

Lots to do, just don't know your time frame.

CN Tower - Hockey Hall of Fame - Toronto Zoo - Casa Loma - Royal Ontario Museum - Ontario Science Centre

BTW, can't buy you that coffee, I'll be away...

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BTW, can't buy you that coffee, I'll be away...

sucks but thanks for the suggestions.. i am looking online and at the library to find out info on what there is to see.. the total drive from MI to CT will be about 10-12 hours, but i figure i could spend 2-3 hours in toronto.. it'll be on a saturday and its not a huge rush to get back early or anything.. thanks again for the suggestions, ill have to look them up to see whats what.. :thumbup: