lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Top Sellerie Seat - Red trim - $240

This exact seat:

sellerieseat.jpg

The seat will be shipped out of Canada and will be less than that coming in from overseas. It cost me $80 to have it shipped to me from France. The seat is in good condition and has only seen one big trip and a handful of commuting miles over a span of two months.

Selling because I can use the money to pay for an extra trackday and with the GS doing all my highway miles I have no use for it. The FZ has had the stock seat on all year since it's only doing track days now.

$240 plus shipping.

Throw in another $25 and you get a stock exhaust thrown in.

Last edited:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Canada. And since we are emerging as the dominant half of this continent, the currency specified is, in fact, Canadian.

And I have no idea what shipping would be. Probably like $50? That's a guess though. I don't see it being more than that. I would ship the basic and cheapest Canada post option unless you wanted a more expensive one. With the manufacturer of the seat you don't have a choice they only ship some premium option or something.

Last edited:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It says it will fit anything 2003 or newer. There is no other seat option specifically for specific years. Top sellerie makes one seat which fits all bikes 2003 or newer. If you want to confirm you should call them. When I bought mine I just looked around and ordered the best of their three models and it said "greater than or equal to 2003" just like it has in the corner of the graphic I posted.

Last edited:

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
WOW, everytime I need a part/item and I end up buying new... it seems that less than 2 weeks later a used one pops up on here at an excellent price! :(

Great price, I just paid $380USD shipped for mine! GLWS.

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not going to get the seat would have loved it but a friend is offering me a kawasaki concours 14 at a great price.:thumbup:
Now I need to sell my fz6:eek:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After looking at this thread:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/37956-yamaha-comfort-seat-vs-top-saddlery.html

And more specifically, this:

Looking at one of the other specials on the right hand side that is more my looks, with red accent. If I buy that one, and actually pay for a base so I don't have to send mine back I'm looking at $381 shipped.

I realize I completely forgot about the base. I paid for a new one when I bought the seat. I also paid around the $400 mark when all was said and done.

I picked $200 because it was a good number that was lower than a new seat.

They ask for 71 Euros ($95) to buy a base for the seat when you hit the checkout button (I just checked).

I'm going to add $40 to cover the cost of the base.

Price is $240.

My apologies for the confusion. I listed the seat after looking at the "sale" prices for the same seat and picked a value that was fair. I forgot all about the base until that thread reminded me.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am getting a final shipping quote for a bunch of different states and some overseas as well. Will post final prices updated with shipping here. Then I will PM people in the order they expressed interest. A couple people were just curious and a couple seemed quite interested.

I'll give people 24 hours after I post here to wrap it up. Need cash quick. 4 full trackdays in July.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW, everytime I need a part/item and I end up buying new... it seems that less than 2 weeks later a used one pops up on here at an excellent price! :(

Great price, I just paid $380USD shipped for mine! GLWS.

Next time that thought occurs, stop wait 10 days, hell, it's worth a try.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok. My apologies for the delay. Someone very close to me was getting married this past weekend and I have been quite busy the past 8-10 days.

I got a chance today to go to the post office.

This is how the pricing breaks down:

Continental US
$200 seat
$40 base
$45 shipping+insurance (only $35 for Washington/Montana)
---------------------
$285 all in.

Australia
$200 seat
$40 base
$110 shipping+insurance
---------------------
$350 all in.

Malta
$200 seat
$40 base
$100 shipping+insurance
---------------------
$340 all in.

I am PMing the people who have expressed interest in the order they expressed it.

Add 60% to cost of shipping for shipping with exhaust.

Last edited: