Top Sellerie Saddles?

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
The Search button is your friend. Search for Top Sellerie or Top Saddelry. Either will get you to a plethora of opinions and experiences with TS.

PS If you go to their web site and sign up for their "bargains" you'll get prices better than eBay.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anybody own or has purchased one of these saddles? They look much like Bagster saddles, but probably not the same.

Any input would help.

Thank you.

Link to ebay.

SEAT YAMAHA FZ-6 FAZER 600 WEB1563: eBay Motors (item 200380759482 end time Sep-30-10 02:56:27 PDT)

Here is a link to the thread I started when I got my TS Saddle. Make sure you either transplant the rubber shock absorbers, or buy new ones from your Yamaha dealer (they're only about $12/set), as TS does not sell the saddles with them.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/31708-my-new-improved-totally-awesome-seat.html

Also, Lonesoldier84 did a nice review of his with large, high-res photos in it.

The Search button is your friend. Search for Top Sellerie or Top Saddelry. Either will get you to a plethora of opinions and experiences with TS.

PS If you go to their web site and sign up for their "bargains" you'll get prices better than eBay.

+1 on the search button. It's my best friend on here! :D