Top Sellerie buying tip

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They ALWAYS have ones for "sale" in stock. Just get in the mailing list and you will always have a direct link to the sale stock.

It's just a gimmick I think, but whatever.

Ive been following it for a while putting off buying mine, and they ALWAYS have "only 6 in stock" for the ones that are on sale.

With buying a base and shipping to north america $340 Canadian dollars is what I paid. Consider that their regular price. And after I bought the "last one in stock" they still had others in stock. lol.

1642.jpg

Should have it in a week or 10 days or so. It will round out my mods for the month. Next month all I will have to do will be get my brake rotors and pads sorted then I'm ready for my epic trip!

Gonrats??

And yes, it is morning, and I find only a touch of regret. It diminishes with each passing hour.

:)

I felt the same way. I hated myself for spending that much on a seat. I hated it all the way through shipping. That all went away the day I got it and put it on my bike. Made the biggest difference in look and comfort. Literally doubled my riding time! If you don't buy a Top Saddlery seat, then F**k you.

you nut sack will thank you the next time you stop abruptly...good choice! if you ever want to sell it im interested due to the color scheme you got!:BLAA:

Back