Top Saddlery seat

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a top saddlery/sellerie seat for sale. The seat is basically brand new and only has about 200 miles on it. The guy I bought the bike from had just purchased the seat a few weeks prior to selling me the bike. I would like to keep the sale in the US only as customs is kind of difficult. Asking 400.00 shipped. I am open to offers but please, no low-balling. You guys know what these seats are worth. I really like the look and fit of the seat, it is just too tall for me to ride comfortably on so I will have to get a different brand of seat.:Sport: SOLD

Last edited:

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a top saddlery/sellerie seat for sale. The seat is basically brand new and only has about 200 miles on it. The guy I bought the bike from had just purchased the seat a few weeks prior to selling me the bike. I would like to keep the sale in the US only as customs is kind of difficult. Asking 400.00 shipped. I am open to offers but please, no low-balling. You guys know what these seats are worth. I really like the look and fit of the seat, it is just too tall for me to ride comfortably on so I will have to get a different brand of seat.:Sport:

I do a lot of touring on my FZ, and have been considering the Top Sellerie seat vs. the Spencer seat mod. I absolutely HAVE to do something...my arse can't take it anymore.

Curious about how you say it is too tall for you though. Is it that much of a difference from stock? I'm 6'1, and don't want to be towering over the bike.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Visit site
it is just too tall for me to ride comfortably on so I will have to get a different brand of seat.:Sport:

You could have Spencer lower your stock seat for much less money than a replacement. Many people have had the Spencer mod here..
Some have had the seat lowered, but most just have the foam replaced to make it more comfortable.

FAQ

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Due to the extra comfort padding it is about 1- 1 1/2 inches taller than the OEM seat. I have a 28 inch inseam so you can see how it would cause me issues. :)

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have had both corbin and top saddlery.. both are great if you want to do any 200mile+ riding. i do prefer the top saddlery over the corbin.. but you really cant go wrong with either

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I used my Spencer modified seat for my trip to Canada in 2011. It was pretty good over the long haul. Worth every penny extra for the supracor

Since then i have purchased a Top Sellerie seat. I have to be honest - I like the Spencer seat better on the really long hauls (like 400+ mile days). The TS seat is great for the long day rides.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a Tall Top Saddlery seat on mine, love its comfort but its actually the leg room that makes Fizzer uncomfortable on long rides for me.
My solution was rather pricey (her initials are B.M.W.) but I still love my Fizzer for commuting, and canyon carving.