top saddlery seat, PC3, Stock mirrors.

CMH

Reaction score
Visit site
Brand new factory mirrors, shad top case and rack

I'm refreshing my ad with new prices.

PC3 and seat sold!

I have some Brand new, still in the box mirrors for the 07 and up FZ6. I ordered them and sold the bike before they arrived, the new person didn't want to pay extra for them so I've still got them. I remember I had to replace my right mirror once and if I recall, it was 75 just for one mirror from the factory. These I got on ebay so I can't return them. I'll be willing to split them up if someone only needs one.
70 plus shipping for both mirrors or 40 plus shipping for one

shad mounting bracket and top case that I bought but never used because like I said, I sold my bike. The topcase is in good condition, it is the SH40 model, big enough for a helmet plus some small stuff. The mounting bracket needs some small mounting hardware, screws and the like, go through Shad or a nearby retailer to get it. My nearest retailer is 2 hours away so I put it off until I ended up selling the bike.

Since the mounting kit needs hardware replaced I'll sell both pieces for 150obo +shipping. This is a big box so I'll need to get a price on shipping depending on where I'm sending it to.

Last edited: