Top saddlery seat pan now cracked

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Shipping will be around 70 bucks, I think. But I am going to push really hard for them to cover it. After all, it is their material that is faulty. I already paid top dollar for the seat, and paid to have it sent here. I shouldn't have to pay to have it sent back because their pan broke.

They probably wont send you a box but they will just do what they did for me(i hope). I charged it, and they refunded me the cost to ship right back on the same card.

Sparky10

Reaction score
Visit site
They probably wont send you a box but they will just do what they did for me(i hope). I charged it, and they refunded me the cost to ship right back on the same card.

Yeah, I am not worried about them sending me a box. But what they did for you would be perfectly acceptable.

Or, heck, in lieu of that, I would settle for ME paying the shipping there, but them installing the gel for free in the front that I wish I would have gotten. That would probably be cheaper in them anyway. But I doubt that will happen.

quicker

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I am not worried about them sending me a box. But what they did for you would be perfectly acceptable.

Or, heck, in lieu of that, I would settle for ME paying the shipping there, but them installing the gel for free in the front that I wish I would have gotten. That would probably be cheaper in them anyway. But I doubt that will happen.

Just ask them, it seems like a resonable request.
Good Luck

Sparky10

Reaction score
Visit site
I am going to ask. They have requested that I get a quote from the post office for shipping, and they will then determine if it would just be cheaper the reimburse me or arrange shipping themselves. I figured I would ask when I gave them my quote.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk