Top Saddlery ordering problems?

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a TS seat :D, but at the last step in the payment process I received an error :confused::(:eek:. I am using Paypal because that will only cost me 1% for conversion fee compared to 3% from my credit card. I am pretty sure that i have not paid for the seat yet, but i cannot be sure. I sent TS an email about it asking for some help in completing the transaction. Anyone have experience with TS and have any idea how easy it will be to communicate with them about this?

I assume they must have somebody there that is decent with English, right?

Last edited:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I don't have any words of wisdom for you on this...my order went thru with no problems.
I do hope you get it all worked out cause your bum will love this seat!

Is there a way to contact PayPal to see if you've been charged for it? :confused:

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm currently having trouble communicating with them right now about messing up my custom order. I think they basically plug my emails into an online translator. Something gets lost.

Besides that, I can offer no help as the CC payment was the only part of the process that went easy for me

:)

Scorp

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I can check with Paypal to see if the charges went through, but the bigger issue i have is that now that i have finaly made the descion to drop the cash on the seat, now i am super impatient to get it in my hands (even though i can't ride for at least another month here in North Dakota:()

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I got my answer pretty quickly. I had a message from Wells Fargo Fraud department that was verifying if those transactions were fraudulent or not. once i cleared that up, i was able to order my seat! can't wait to test it out:rockon:.

in hindsight, i can see why the bank thought it looked fishy. I do not do international business very often, and a few hours before ordering my seat, i ordered a go cruise throttle "lock" ($19.99). I bet that small purhcase looked like a test purchase a theif might make to see if the card is active before trying to buy the larger items.

glad to have my bank watching my back. now i jsut need the TS seat to watch my butt.