Top Saddlery order details

moopie

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been looking over the site and am hoping to finalize my order today. I was curious as to if others would please post pics of their seat from this place? Also, if you could post the order details as well (like the material # and colors). It's really hard to tell what you're really getting.

I'm not ordering one of the pre-mades because I want to get the lowered version. Has anyone else ordered the lower version or know just how much lower it is? How about the gel or heat option? I'm thinking of skipping on the last two option but want to make sure others don't think I may be missing out on something!

Thanks in advance for those of you who respond!

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Can't comment on the materials as I have yet to order one, but I have heard mostly negative things about the gel.

The problem with gel inserts is that they stay cold in the winter and take a long time to warm up and then retain the heat in the summer. I wouldn't bother with it IMO.

Hope that helps some what.

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Top saddlery seat is the best seat in my opinion for FZ6 or any other bike in that matter. I got mine last week and WOW is what is have to say. I rode 4 hrs straight last weekend and not problems. Bunz don't hurt anymore. Stock seat sucks....Just get it.

moopie

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks you guys for the info. That link was very useful indeed.

Boneman - I went without the gel so thanks. It seems everyone is very happy without it as well.

Staticghost - I did just get it!!! :steve:

Hopefully the seat comes very soon. This is the first big mod I've purchased and the feeling I now have seems very addicting! :Flash:

It appears that I may be the first to order a lowered version so I will post pics and a review and soon as it shows up!

Last edited:

specialk

Reaction score
Visit site
i just ordered one too

my gf is going to :spank:

well.if the delivery time is the same as what you guys are saying, it should get here ON MY BDAY!!!! happy birthday to me!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i just ordered one too

my gf is going to :spank:

well.if the delivery time is the same as what you guys are saying, it should get here ON MY BDAY!!!! happy birthday to me!

Well, at least if she :spank: you, then you'll have a nice soft comfortable place to go rest your bunz!

She ride pillion? She'll thank you afterward when she gets on this one. :rockon:

specialk

Reaction score
Visit site
she won't ride with me...she also does not like to get excited about my bike because she doesn't like that the fact that I have it and doesn't want to support it in any way.

I have seen her sitting on it in the garage while I was in my office though...might try to get her a vespa

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
<threadjack> Hey, another Russellville, AR rider! Awesome! I haven't seen your FZ around, I'd love to see what a naked FZ looks like in person. We should go for a ride sometime, I'm off Thursdays and Fridays.</threadjack>

The stock seat is a little uncomfortable, I'd love to have a new one. If I had a TS seat, I'd be more than happy to help you out. However, I usually use my FZ for my commute, which is less than 5 miles from work to home, so I haven't been able to justify the expense yet.

If/When you get the TS seat, I'd like to sit on it and see what it feels like, if you don't mind.

Last edited:

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Moopie and specialk - please post picts when you get yours - and also exactly the specs of what you selects (if you are willing). ;) Thinking of ordering soon. Hopped back on the bike for a 3 hour ride today after yesterday's 6 hour ride and the bunz were not happy.

FazerNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
Can those who recently bought TS seats post the features and final price paid? Thanks!

moopie

Reaction score
Visit site
<threadjack> Hey, another Russellville, AR rider! Awesome! I haven't seen your FZ around, I'd love to see what a naked FZ looks like in person. We should go for a ride sometime, I'm off Thursdays and Fridays.</threadjack>

The stock seat is a little uncomfortable, I'd love to have a new one. If I had a TS seat, I'd be more than happy to help you out. However, I usually use my FZ for my commute, which is less than 5 miles from work to home, so I haven't been able to justify the expense yet.

If/When you get the TS seat, I'd like to sit on it and see what it feels like, if you don't mind.

I can't believe I somehow missed this post. It's so exciting to see someone else from R-Ville. I was starting to wonder if there even were any other AR people on this forum!

My seat is in customs right now so I'm hoping it will show up sometime this next week. I'll definitely let you know when it comes in and post some pics/details up here.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't believe I somehow missed this post. It's so exciting to see someone else from R-Ville. I was starting to wonder if there even were any other AR people on this forum!

My seat is in customs right now so I'm hoping it will show up sometime this next week. I'll definitely let you know when it comes in and post some pics/details up here.

Sweet! I sent you a PM earlier, if you didn't notice that.. j/k. :D