Top Celery. Nice.

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I really expected to wait for at least 3 weeks even though the seat i ordered was pre-made. I ordered this seat on september 24th and got it..........um...today? I came home and was like what the hell is that on my table? no way. it cant be. This is some sort of sick joke. It wasnt.

I swapped the latch and rubber pads and this seat went on rather easily and looks awesome. No rips or tears although the box looks like the opening scene from pet detective where jim carrey delivers that box to the guy with the small dog.

Doesn't seem like i will be able to move around as much on this seat as the stock but im really looking FWD to putting some miles on this. But seriously. 5 days and thats including the weekend? unheard of from France no less. Maybe beldar conehead likes me, who the hell knows. Here are the pics.

Seat1.jpg

Seat.jpg

Comparison1.jpg

Comparison.jpg

OnBike1.jpg

OnBike2.jpg

OnBike4.jpg

OnBike.jpg

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the comparison shots....good idea. Very happy to hear your seat showed up undamaged. Looks great on your bike.:thumbup:

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
thanks. For those of you with the TS seat what do you guys clean it with to keep it protected? would lexol be bad becasue it might make you slide? i also have son of a gun vinyl protectant. But i dunno.............just would like to keep it looking good.

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice seat!! Looks really sharp!! :thumbup:

I just use soap and water on mine - cleans up like a charm.

Enjoy - and let us know what you think after you take it for a nice long ride.

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
That seat look AWESOME!!!

How does it ride?

I have a ride planned for connecticut this weekend and I was going to take the Vulcan since I didnt expect the seat to be here. But if my back doesn't feel a bit better in the next few days I wont be taking the FZ there. :(

But i will test it regardless soon.

Powerman

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the same colors on my TS seat (match cobalt blue perfectly) and you're right about being quick, 5 days delivery including weekend to California. Took a ride from L.A. to San Luis Obisbo 2 weeks ago and found it to be at least 80 percent more comfortable than stock. :thumbup:

Last edited:

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Looks good! Glad to hear it wasn't damaged and arrived quickly.

You subject line made me laugh too, as I also think of celery when I see their name.:thumbup:

Some of you guys need to start buying the plain black seats though, so when you outgrow your FZ6 and sell the seat to me, I can use it on my silver/black FZ6. :D