tools to carry?

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
i bought my bike without the standard yamaha toolkit, looking to put oen together, and i was wondering what some of you guys wish you had with you when youve been in situations with minor break downs that could have been fixxed, and maybe some tools that serve dual purposes that the more experienced individuals might h\ave learned

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i was wondering what some of you guys wish you had with you when you've been in situations with minor break downs

A Ducati 916:BLAA:

Seriously if you can get hold of the stock kit you can do pretty much all of the routine maintenance. The plug spanner is worth it's weight in gold.

Nelly

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
i bought my bike without the standard yamaha toolkit, looking to put oen together, and i was wondering what some of you guys wish you had with you when youve been in situations with minor break downs that could have been fixxed, and maybe some tools that serve dual purposes that the more experienced individuals might h\ave learned
tools i always carry include the oem toolkit
plus a good tyre plugger
philips head screwdriver the one with a flat head on other end
a couple of allen keys to fit different screws; in-case you need access to battery
if you try a few bike breakers they should have a toolkit, there are even guys here breaking