todays bike fatality on salisbury highway

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have ben thinking of you and your family a lot today, I commend you for you strength.
I am actually shedding a few tears for you as I write
all the best (again)

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
Another unnecessary death, when are our local governments going to look out for motorcyclists as well as car drivers. As for the driver, I hope he rots in jail and feels every bit of pain that he has brought upon your family Apollo.
R.I.P.

SueMc

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Greenbunch

Reaction score
Visit site
Sympathy and heart felt condolences to you and your family, although we live in Britain your son was one of the family to us all were ever we are. May your god be with you at this time.
The Greenbunch.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Late to the news, very sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my prayers, Godspeed...

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Very sad for you bro,I too have lost a son & feel your pain.Your pain will fade but not the good memories:thumbup:All the best

stealthyman

Reaction score
Visit site
My heart goes out to you.

I lost my only son last year. He was 22. Before coming down with cancer, he had purchased a Ninja 650. We only had one ride together. He was a wonderful son, my best friend, and is sorely missed.

I kept his bike and ride it from time to time to honor him, going to the beautiful places in the mountains. The first ride was very difficult to bear, but they are getting easier now.

Last edited:

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
I am so sorry to hear this. I can't even pretend to imagine what you are going through. You have my deepest sympathy and condolences. My prayers are with you and your family.