To the AZ riders

fzsixx

Reaction score
Visit site
We should all plan a get together here soon on a weekend pref a Sunday and take a ride on some backroads or something. Maybe go to Tucson or Tombstone. Message back or PM me if your interested... -Matt

david323

Can't Re Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PM'd my contact info. Just let me know when you're thinking of going and I'll let you know if I can make it. I'm usually in, though. :)

tdbill

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe go to Tucson or Tombstone. Message back or PM me if your interested... -Matt

If anyone is making their way through tucson shoot me a pm, or maybe start a thread in the going for a ride section.

I posted up a route i took last weekend and a couple shoots ( http://www.600riders.com/forum/im-going-ride-you-comin/47706-azfz-riders-1-27-2013-a.html). The road through arivaca was super nice. Also, gates pass and mount lemmon are great roads here in tucson, but on the weekends they can be a bit clogged with slow moving "pro" bicyclists ;).

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I just went for a ride to Payson up and back today. Great way to kill 3 hours with a great lunch included. Ohh and dodging the popo twice, Just managed to come off the throttle at just the right time twice, double lucky.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
let us know when you do we will hit up some cool spots in AZ. -Matt

The only "cool spots" (temperature wise) that I recall in Arizona were up North around Flagstaff. :D

I lived in the Phoenix area in 1997-1998, and I have no intention on moving back into the desert, as two summers were enough for me! Nobody had told me about your "monsoons" either. Weird stuff, but a good experience.

Next time I'll just vacation there instead of moving there....