• Smells NO!

Votes: 29 44.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Stock Yamaha, however, my pan came from overseas. They are up on ebay fro about 200 or so including paint, I think.

Yep, they are about $130 shipped for the unpainted and an additional 70 for paint. I just ordered one unpainted last week, I kind of wish I would have had them paint it for me for 70 bucks. The one that is pictured on that other bike is a bit to blingy for my tastes.

I friend once told me that it takes two people to make a masterpiece... one to make it and the other to hit him over the head before he ruins it. Geoff.... I am hitting you on the head, run from this plastic thingy you alreay have your masterpiece.:thumbup:

bushboarder

moved on up
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, they are about $130 shipped for the unpainted and an additional 70 for paint. I just ordered one unpainted last week, I kind of wish I would have had them paint it for me for 70 bucks. The one that is pictured on that other bike is a bit to blingy for my tastes.

Would you happen to have a linkie for this?
I searched ebay uk but couldn't find it.

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
I think the belly pan looks great on it own, as does the rad fairing. However, the two together is just too much. I say just stay with what you have.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I friend once told me that it takes two people to make a masterpiece... one to make it and the other to hit him over the head before he ruins it. Geoff.... I am hitting you on the head, run from this plastic thingy you alreay have your masterpiece.:thumbup:

LOL, love it, I need to drive my bike up there so you can see it.

farish

The Beast™
Reaction score
Visit site
You would have to take the stock fairings off. Both fairings would not fit the same time.

U mean, i will have to take off the stock side panels that are linked to the head fairing, then install the shrouds after which fit back the side panels? :confused:

And can i have the link to the radiator fairings , pretty please :)

Last edited:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think they look cool Geoff. I didn't think that it would be possible to make your bike look better but those changed my mind. :thumbup:

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
U mean, i will have to take off the stock side panels that are linked to the head fairing, then install the shrouds after which fit back the side panels? :confused:

And can i have the link to the radiator fairings , pretty please :)

I think he's saying that you could not have both at the same time. To be able to fit the radiator fairings you can not have a faired bike.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL, love it, I need to drive my bike up there so you can see it.

What time do you typically get out of classes in Fenton? I work in the industrial park off of Larkin Williams road in an unmarked building 1533B is the address. I get off any time from 2:30 - 4:00 pm M-F, we will have to take a ride some evening.