Votes: 29 44.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I have been looking for awhile at radiator fairings and I really do love the design in these but, do you think I should leave the bike alone (for gosh sakes) or order these fairings?

First bike has the picture of the fairing, the second bike is mine.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
hahaha I think this poll is 'over doing' it. If you like those covers, and think your bike would look sweet, then buy them. Even if everyone else thinks they are lame, YOU will like them, and that's what matters... Only one person is directly affected by buying/not buying these covers--you. So what do YOU think? I'm not trying to give you a hard time...it's just that, who cares? Besides you, of course. It's your bike, man do what you like/want/feel and just know that you don't need other people's approval to confirm/deny what you are thinking to yourself. If someone doesn't like them, f___ 'em. It's your bike.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
those would look sweet on there. if your bike were more naked then it wouldnt. but as it is now that would be a perfect addition.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
if you like it, why not?
but if you prefer the full fairing look, then buy the full fairing. dont take this as a substitute cause you are likely to sell it and buy the full fairing.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
NO!!! Your bike looks awesome the way it is. You spent enough money pulling off plastic... don't spend more sticking it back on!!! IMO... :D

To me it just doesn't flow with what you have, by the way google wants to talk to you about using there "G" in your sig.

Last edited:

CarpeNoctumDC

Reaction score
Visit site
Geoff...

I was just going to vote no... But in checking out both pics I decided to put my 2¢ in.... First glance (well either way) I think your bike looks great and doesnt really need it.. However, if you toggle between the two pictures your bike suddently starts looking like its missing something.....

I just know if I had a naked bike and parked next to another one that had the fairings i would enevitably get asked what happened to them..

So.. On its own its great, side by side I would lean toward the fairings...

-=- George

aaronisu

Reaction score
Visit site
I believe I have exactly 2 posts (3 now), but even in my inexperience, I say "Yes, absolutely get these fairings." While the FZ6 is, in essence, a naked(ish) bike, I think that the fairings will help to blend your tank area into your headlight housing.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
NO!!! Your bike looks awesome the way it is. You spent enough money pulling off plastic... don't spend more sticking it back on!!! IMO... :D

To me it just doesn't flow with what you have, by the way google wants to talk to you about using there "G" in your sig.

uhhh What "G"? :rolleyes:

LOL true that makes alot of sense, about pulling off the plastic.

hahaha I think this poll is 'over doing' it. If you like those covers, and think your bike would look sweet, then buy them. Even if everyone else thinks they are lame, YOU will like them, and that's what matters... Only one person is directly affected by buying/not buying these covers--you. So what do YOU think? I'm not trying to give you a hard time...it's just that, who cares? Besides you, of course. It's your bike, man do what you like/want/feel and just know that you don't need other people's approval to confirm/deny what you are thinking to yourself. If someone doesn't like them, f___ 'em. It's your bike.

If my poll is overdoing, I am sorry :( I do thank you for the input thought. But I am really 50/50 with these fairings, I do and I dont lol I tried to figure out how to delete it but, it doesent matter now

if you like it, why not?
but if you prefer the full fairing look, then buy the full fairing. dont take this as a substitute cause you are likely to sell it and buy the full fairing.

No, I definitely have done the full fairing look and got rid of it on here. I like to be able to see the engine still. I just thought if this add on would be too much or not.

Ok QUESTION how do I turn off the voting thing or do I have to let it run out of time?

Also thanks for the input everyone :)

Last edited: