Time for dual sport bike on this one!

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
My brother, recently back from Pakistan & India, sent me this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CakA_IBwwPE

Looks awfully exciting, like maybe a motorbike's Mt. Everest caliber ride. I would do it and am looking into a rental if available. Would be especially exciting doing this solo. What are the chances that anybody else would be interested in doing this?I don't want to have passenger as in the video. No thanks. Probably more exciting than jumping out an airplane...? How about doing it in full-size SUV? Hmmm?

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely a dual purpose bike ride, not a street bike. And certainly NOT two up!!

I suspect it'd be a small fortune to fly there, rent not too bad for local places. Bike rent,
probably not too bad, but I wouldn't do it on those bikes shown!!

Very cool video BTW..

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
Now that is adventure riding and it goes to prove any old bike will do by looking at the handlebars of the camera bike! Maybe the new Royal Enfield Himalayan would be ideal?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Now that is adventure riding and it goes to prove any old bike will do by looking at the handlebars of the camera bike! Maybe the new Royal Enfield Himalayan would be ideal?
I agree they are probably Royal Enfields. What ever bike you use get your prayer flags mounted across the bars like the camera bike.:) There are areas that are probably pretty unstable. Some of those overheads are what I worry about.

That would still be an awesome ride...:)