Thumper Withdrawls....

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
So i sold my klr friday, kinda spur of the moment thing, money was much higher than what i had in it so kinda hard to refuse for a horse trader like me. but only 2 days later im already been spending hours on craigslist looking at other thumpers. its a sickness i tell ya!!! im actually thinking about buying the bike back that i traded for the klr to begin with KTM 600 LC4 St. Legal (Sale or Trade)
only problem with that is one of my friends went to look at it a couple weeks ago and said the guy has only put 30miles on it since we traded like 8months ago, still has the same gas in the tank took 20min to start and sputtered and stalled like a mofo, it has one of the craziest carbs on it ive ever delt with and dont really feel like messing with it again. But when it ran, IT RAN, the thing would run circles around the klr. Im rambeling now... its a sickness i tell ya a sickness!!!!

lomax

Reaction score
Visit site
I hate thumpers. :rolleyes:

Here is something to get you back into it. I know I'm bad.

GB001.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

DSC02004.jpg

Marc

lomax

Reaction score
Visit site
1989 Honda GB500 mostly stock. Only 1500 were ever imported. It took me a long time to find one in good condition. It has the XR650L engine in it but de-bored (is that a word LOL:) to 500cc.

And Thanks.

Marc