This just makes me shake my head...

Hobbesca

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know it is guys like that, that do cause normal sane riders issues. This is why cops target motorbikes they all think we are the same as these two morons.

my friends who dont ride bikes always ask me when they see these stories if i do that. Yah sure 2 kids, wife, mortgage lets go practice reckless stupid behaviour that could get me killed or kill someone else ...

rant over please resume we now return you to your previous programme

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Idiots! Red lights and school zones.

If anyone like that killed someone I loved, revenge/justice would be the first thing on my mind.

I am so sick of these idiots giving us riders a bad name.

My rant for the morning :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Idiots like that are why insurance rates for motorcyclists are so high, and as already stated, they give the motorcycle community as a whole a bad name! :spank:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats in my neck of the woods so to speak.. About 30 mins from my place.. all I can say it...... IDIOTS!!!!!!!!:shakehead:

Haelous

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Driving or riding like that around other people just shows that they don't value the lives of others whatsoever.

Running from a helicopter, flying through school zones, etc is not something that you can just write off as "fooling around" or "getting a little carried away."

If you want to put your own life at risk, don't do it around others. I have no problem with people doing whatever they want when they're not threatening other people.

Y

yukon_alex

Um...ok.

Did you read the comments on the story? The non-riding public is advocating spike strips, ramming and other force-based ways to make a motorcycle stop. One person hopes that motorcyclists that ride past their house crash and injure themselves enough that they can't ride again!

You should all be up in arms about that. Yes, they were idiots and should have the book thrown at them. But their actions should not be a call to arms for the police and citizenry to kill or injure riders in an attempt to stop them. Motorcyclists (including the idiots) have just as many rights as any other user of the road and the death penalty might be too high for speeding, even in a school zone.

The only person injured in this whole episode was the one rider that couldn't keep the motorcycle upright when they slowed down. That's it. Lucky? Oh yes. This could have turned out really badly in many ways.

fizz_off

Reaction score
Visit site
:confused: Canadians this time, yes. But there are stories like this for other countries as well... Not sure what the point of this particular post was? Really brings nothing to the table...

Actually, to be more accurate, I think that probably should have been "eh" and not "huh" :BLAA:

Seriously, I agree with you wolfie - it's a worldwide problem and the severity appears to be relative to the observer and where one lives. Personally, I would love to see something happen to make idiots like these stop riding (ummmmm, psycho-kinetic powers???); something that does not endanger innocent by standers, that is. :D

Haelous

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Um...ok.

Did you read the comments on the story? The non-riding public is advocating spike strips, ramming and other force-based ways to make a motorcycle stop. One person hopes that motorcyclists that ride past their house crash and injure themselves enough that they can't ride again!

You should all be up in arms about that. Yes, they were idiots and should have the book thrown at them. But their actions should not be a call to arms for the police and citizenry to kill or injure riders in an attempt to stop them. Motorcyclists (including the idiots) have just as many rights as any other user of the road and the death penalty might be too high for speeding, even in a school zone.

The only person injured in this whole episode was the one rider that couldn't keep the motorcycle upright when they slowed down. That's it. Lucky? Oh yes. This could have turned out really badly in many ways.

I'm not saying there aren't extremists that would actually consider those solutions, but some of the people making the comments like that will do it just to stir the pot. This is the internet, after all.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow. nice the way the Mounties handeled it. "We are not going to chase well just pick him up when he gets off.."

And I don't know about the rest of you but when my video started, it had an advertizement for the new movie "Jackass 3D" Appro... :)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:confused: Canadians this time, yes. But there are stories like this for other countries as well... Not sure what the point of this particular post was? Really brings nothing to the table...

It was a Joke eh..

Every country is guiltiy of reckless riders or drivers. As far as I'm concern, riding/driving should be a priveledge if you can afford to operate a vehicle. But when you do something stupid like that, or even get a DUI, you should not be able to operate a motor vehicle for the rest of your life. Call it zero tolerance. Period!

There are damn too many vehicles in the world, time to get the bad operator who makes poor choices off the road.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It was a Joke eh..

Every country is guiltiy of reckless riders or drivers. As far as I'm concern, riding/driving should be a priveledge if you can afford to operate a vehicle. But when you do something stupid like that, or even get a DUI, you should not be able to operate a motor vehicle for the rest of your life. Call it zero tolerance. Period!

There are damn too many vehicles in the world, time to get the bad operator who makes poor choices off the road.

+1 :thumbup: