Keep 'em coming!

denver_fz6-albums-pictures-picture2994-botchmen.html
denver_fz6-albums-pictures-picture2994-botchmen.html
denver_fz6-albums-pictures-picture2994-botchmen.jpg

botchmen.jpg

ironman

Reaction score
Visit site
And just to provide a little balance back, most of the people voting (the american public) are useless, delusional, entitled, morons who are easily persuaded by a man who is nothing more than a good actor. The american public is a stupid mob.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a little counterbalance... you realize your party did nothing but criticize for the last 8 years... so this tread is just part of the counterbalance. Paybacks.. you know what they say about payback.:D

stryken-albums-misc-picture2944-cid-001701c9aa47-78a837e0-6600a8c0-deathlan354uct.jpg

stryken-albums-misc-picture2946-cid-001201c9aa47-78a837e0-6600a8c0-deathlan354uct.jpg

stryken-albums-misc-picture2948-cid-000f01c9aa47-78a837e0-6600a8c0-deathlan354uct.jpg

Luiz

Reaction score
Visit site
Me: So your voting for Obama?
College Students: Yea aren't you?
Me: Do you know anything about Obama's policies
College Students: Ya I know he wants to get us out of Iraq and ummm ummm. Hes better than McCain
Me: Do you know any of the other candidates?
College Students: There are other candidates? Or They aren't going to win anyway.

Most people I asked voted Obama and had no clue about anything. The few others voted McCain because their parents are rich and told them they don't want to get taxed.

I waited 2 hours to vote for Bob Barr, not because I thought he was going to win but because I vote for principle.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I am still trying to figure out how a guy that is as much white as black is our first black president? Seems he was being marketed to a certain ethnic group to rally votes for their side. I mean why is he our first black president, why not our 44th white president? Or in the name of bringing peace to the races why not title him our first multicolored president. I guess because the media never wants peace amongst black and white, its much more profitable for them if we fight and kill each other. Here's to the media... :Flip: our greatest enemy.

"You don't really need to find out whats going on
You don't really want to know just how far its gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry"

Reaction score
Visit site
Quote from Hunt for Red October comes to mind "I'm a politician, which means if I'm not kissing babies I'm stealin their lollipops"

No more lollipops

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
.......I waited 2 hours to vote for Bob Barr, not because I thought he was going to win but because I vote for principle.

Ron Paul, even running as a republican, is and was a more principled libertarian than Bob Barr. Barr was probably better than the other options, maybe, but Ron Paul is far more principled. He has let a few things slide since his entry into the political system a long time ago, but it's more of a public view thing to gain popularity (and no, he's not the messiah, and yes he is still a politican). I applaud you, however, for standing up for what you believe in, instead of what you think everyone else will do.

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And just to provide a little balance back, most of the people voting (the american public) are useless, delusional, entitled, morons who are easily persuaded by a man who is nothing more than a good actor. The american public is a stupid mob.

Are you talking about the voters who elected Reagan?

Or just anyone who does not agree with Republican black and white views or regressive agenda?

Those who voted for Reagan, Bush I & especially Bush II, should not be calling anyone names or questioning their intelligence.

But then again, that seems to be the resort when reality and facts are against ones opinion.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site

Or just anyone who does not agree with Republican black and white views or regressive agenda?

Those who voted for Reagan, Bush I & especially Bush II, should not be calling anyone names or questioning their intelligence.

But then again, that seems to be the resort when reality and facts are against ones opinion.

That explains it, you're a Carter-lover!

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site

What criteria did you use to include Reagan in that list besides the fact that he was (and probably still is :D) a republican?

Also what does "Republican black and white views" mean? Color is irrelevant in the issue of good or bad president.

W

wrightme43

Sweet Jesus man. I mean just :eek: the heck are you trying to say? I read the posts but they just dont make any kind of sense. I get that your position all problems would be solved if the policy dujour of your favored party were followed.

I do have to as you say "question the intelligence" of those who insist on following failed policy, damn the torpedoes full speed ahead.

The black and white thing I believe you mean the (this is right, this is wrong) ideal.

Moral relitivism is insantity. It equals the destruction of all cultures who practice it. Its nice to say that wolves and sheep can live together in harmony but the facts point out that they can not.