Thinking about selling and parting out Ohlins, Givi, rizome rearsets, R6 forks/brakes, etc., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the 950 on Sat, did a track day on the FZ6 on Monday, worked all week (busy!), worked on my house Sat., and began stripping off parts, cleaning, taking pictures, and putting the old ones back on today (Sunday). Pretty fast if you ask me. :)

For sale adds are in the classified section....more to come as I have not yet taken off the throttle tube, killernoodle mods, sliders, etc.

EDIT - I need to take a look at who expressed interest for what and send some messages...but feel free to reach out directly as well.

Last edited:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I expressed interest in a heap of stuff, and have not been contacted yet.

Still keen if you're still willing to sell.

Reply with prices (not lazy, just don't want to have to trawl through 50 threads)

Cheers,
Rick

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Still interested in front forks and r6 bits. Wont send another pm, figure you've probably got a few to sift thru at any rate.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
All PMs have been replied to and all prices have been posted. First come, first served.

Dibs on the sliders, levers and tank grips! (inc rearsets and KN mods)

(I might end up buying it all, at this rate!)

LOL!

Cheers,
Rick

Sliders - $50 plus shipping
Throttle tube - $65 plus shipping (you definitely want this, I'm telling you)
Rearsets - $240 (pics and info in the classified section), plus shipping
Levers - $165 (pics and info in the classified section), plus shipping
KN mods - whatever I paid, maybe a couple bucks less, plus shipping

Tank grips - sold locally
R6 forks and ohlins - finalizing price but pretty sure these are sold to a friend of mine here in California that has the stock parts to swap onto my bike.

I'm concerned shipping might be a lot for you but I could be wrong. Do you have experience with this.

Last edited:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sliders - $50 plus shipping

Maybe - depending! (but I got dibs, just need pics or link to see if they're what I'm after))

Throttle tube - $60 plus shipping (you definitely want this, I'm telling you)

Yeah - it's mine!

Rearsets - $240 (pics and info in the classified section), plus shipping

Pass.

Levers - $165 (pics and info in the classified section), plus shipping

Pass.

KN mods - whatever I paid, maybe a couple bucks less, plus shipping

Very keen, give me a price and we'll get 'er done!

I'm concerned shipping might be a lot for you but I could be wrong. Do you have experience with this.

I frequently get things shipped from the States, and as long as it's not too heavy, or not send express, (standard shipping is fine) then it's not too bad.

As such, if you could package the KN mods and throttle tubes up (nice and small) and possibly sliders, get me a shipping charge, send me a Paypal request and I'm there!

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
All PMs replied to.

I checked small box shipping to Australia and its $17.

I went to take the killer noodle stuff off and realized I need someone's stock bits in order to remove my parts. Anyone down for a swap plus cash?

Here is the throttle tube.

1806091c-6f76-50e8.jpg

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I've posted everything except the killernoodle mods (need someone's stock bits) and the uncaged sliders (need the frame bolts from someone).

Her is what remains (FOR SALE ads for everything are in the classified section):

- killernoodle mods
- rizoma rearsets
- throttle tube

- all balls (sale pending)
- givi rack and top case (sale pending)
- uncaged frame sliders
- pazzo racing levers
- rear brake light
- rear wheel with rotor, sprocket, etc

Last edited:

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll take that KIllernoodle mod. Just PM'd you about it. I already have a set of the stock pieces, so I can send those very soon.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
If you are interested in one or more items, send me a PM with details so that I can provide you with my PayPal address. Nothing is sold until it is sold (i.e., we discuss terms and $ is sent)! I want to be as helpful as possible but I've been around long enough to know that things can change...and sending money via PayPal is painless so I see no reason to over complicate things.

Note that pictures, info, and pricing are in the classified section.

I have sold a bunch of stuff for good prices and have been shipping same day or next day as my schedule has allowed. Everyone has been great to deal with so far which is much appreciated.

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
Sometimes it seems like I'm the only original early owner left, but I know you'll have fun with your new toys.

i only had my fazer 99 plate for 2 weeks so there is still hope :D...and lovin it :thumbup:...great fun amazing condition ;)

Would consider a belly plate though ?

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you are interested in one or more items, send me a PM with details so that I can provide you with my PayPal address. Nothing is sold until it is sold (i.e., we discuss terms and $ is sent)! I want to be as helpful as possible but I've been around long enough to know that things can change...and sending money via PayPal is painless so I see no reason to over complicate things.

Note that pictures, info, and pricing are in the classified section.

I have sold a bunch of stuff for good prices and have been shipping same day or next day as my schedule has allowed. Everyone has been great to deal with so far which is much appreciated.

As per PM just sent:

We seems to be having some miscommunication.

I have said I want these items, I have been waiting for you to specify a final figure, I agree, we deal.

Works everywhere else I do business.

Anyway, all that aside, I want the KN mods and throttle tube.

You still have not specified a price for the KN mods (whatever I paid?), so I can not offer a final figure.

Honestly, the throttle tube is $79 retail, so I'm saving $19 on a 2nd hand item, but if you wish to honour the principle of selling to the initial bidder, I'm still interested.

So - you've supplied a price for shipping, $17, the throttle tube, as per your last post, is $60 - so once you've identified the price of the KN mods - we'll deal.

As you still need the original clutch slave lever to put them back on, I have been waiting for your final advice the KN mods are ready to go.

So - are we dealing, or is it all just a bit too hard?

Cheers,
Rick

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
So I think I will likely go buy a 950 in Santa Cruz on Saturday so this might all be happening pretty fast. I will keep you all posted and when the time comes I will post full information (full specs and full disclosure) and high res pictures of all parts (possibly early next week).

I also have the following parts:

- a fresh never mounted set of Dunlop Q2 (mfg date is late 2011)
- tank grips
- uncaged frame sliders
- Pazzo shorty clutch and brake levers (black)
- An unused in the package paper air filter
- Speedo healer (plug and play)

Hey hows it going? Just started reading this thread are you still selling the Pazzo short shifters? I am interested, ready to buy.based on condition. I am local...I am out here in Pleasant Hill/Frisco native. Would also be interested in the speedo healer, rear sets, forks, and Ohlins shock.

-Mark

Last edited:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck Mark, I had to end up buying the throttle tube new and a Speedo healer from another on the forums as I wasn't getting any responses via PM or on this thread...

Cheers,
Rick

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck Mark, I had to end up buying the throttle tube new and a Speedo healer from another on the forums as I wasn't getting any responses via PM or on this thread...

Cheers,
Rick

:tard:

Hey a$$hole, stop being an a$$hole. Tried to just ignore you but you won't stop following me around. How about you stop posting in my threads claiming you have "dibs" and then not buying one single thing and going around telling people I'm unresponsive. I sold to a dozen people and had a great time doing so. Shipped everything same day with the exception of 2 things that shipped next day. You are the odd man out....look in the mirror.

The only item I have left are the Pazzos and I received two messages today...repliled back to both TODAY. Please stop riding my jock :thumbup:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ummmm - ok?

For the record, as you'll quite easily see from the above, you DID NOT do as you say you did. I said ready to buy, but was waiting for you to figure out the items you SAID were ready to sell, that really weren't.

Had you a) Specified a price for the KN mods, and not some arbitrary 'whatever I paid' and b) if the fkn things were ready to sell, I would have bought.

But, it all seemed too hard....

As you just said - you tried to ignore me. (for whatever reason - my guess is that it was too hard for you to post overseas, and if that was it, or your panties are in a bunch for some other reason, then so be it, but the facts are, I had the money and wanted to buy, but due to your self proclaimed ignorance, I was forced to buy elsewhere.)

Those are the facts, everything else you seem to be sprouting and all the insults in the world (what am I, 5? - mummy, he called me an a$$hole!) do not change the fact I was ready to buy and you obviously weren't ready (or willing) to sell.

Read the above, an EXACT quote from the EXACT message I sent you.

'nuff said.....

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.