These guys are pretty good.

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I know that stunting isnt as big in europe as it is here in the states, but I like it. It seems everyone here that has a bike wants to wheelie it. LOL my dad has even wheelied his electraglide.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEvOZtLLt7o[/nomedia]

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
DAYAM!! Those stoppies where he crushed a beer can with his rear wheel were incredible!!

W

wrightme43

Boy you guys are going to hate me, but oh well.
I think stunting on the street deserves confiscation of the motorcycle at least.

Here is a little story.

WKU is in my home town.
Dumbass stunting. Wheelies his bike showing off.
Falls off the back. Bike sets down and rides on with out his dumbass.
Cruises up on the sidewalk, and hits a 19 year old girl walking to class minding her own business.
She is freaking life flighted to Nashville, She has severe severe trauma and permenant injuries because some crap head decided to stunt on public streets.
I am a rider, I love to ride. I love bikes, I love everything about it.
If someone stunts next to me, I have a overwhelming desire to run them into the nearest tree.
Stunt in a parking lot, no problem. Stunt on the street where I drive my 5 year old around, I want to kill you.
This is coming from a rider. I dont even know what people who dont ride think about it.
If you wondering where the extra enforcement, the resentments, the anger, the people that swerve over on us come from, alot of it is idiots like these guys.

THIS IS MY OPINION AND NOT THE OPINION OF THE BOARD!!!!!
Steve Wright

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I think stunting on the street deserves confiscation of the motorcycle at least.

Here is a little story.

WKU is in my home town.
Cruises up on the sidewalk, and hits a 19 year old girl walking to class minding her own business.
She is freaking life flighted to Nashville, She has severe severe trauma and permenant injuries because some crap head decided to stunt on public streets.
If someone stunts next to me, I have a overwhelming desire to run them into the nearest tree.
Stunt in a parking lot, no problem. Stunt on the street where I drive my 5 year old around, I want to kill you.
This is coming from a rider. I dont even know what people who dont ride think about it.
If you wondering where the extra enforcement, the resentments, the anger, the people that swerve over on us come from, alot of it is idiots like these guys.

Steve Wright

Very good point and noone will argue your point. I just though these guys were pretty good at it.

W

wrightme43

They are very good at it. Very Very good at it, but being human they will make mistakes and the consequenses are just to high for people driving by or playing in thier front yards. If they have enough respect to work on these stunts, and do them on closed, safe areas, I am all for them.
If they do it on public streets, I have no respect for them at all.

Think about it like this.
I love guns. If I go out in the middle of the highway and practice trick shooting my Smith, would everybody be cool with it?
Our bikes have the same ability to maim and kill with a simple mistake.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
/applause

As much as I like to watch hot dogging, in controlled enviroments, I cannot stomache to see someone wheeling down the freeway at 100+mph. I cant imagine the carnage it can cause. Bike on and have fun, but dont hurt people please.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes Steve has a good point .... these fellas are highly talented but I suppose there's a time and a place...

With reference to the comment Steve made about the accident - I see a lot of trauma in my job first hand and quite often due to stupidity. No one is perfect and no one is invincible :( I can see where you're coming from there.

I recently saw some Ghost Rider clips and was amazed he's not killed himself or at least someone else yet !!! I suppose there's still time ...

I do think curiosity gets to us all though, I've watched this kind of stuff, including all the "Ghost rider" movies ... chaotic riding but strangely watchable to see how much of a death wish some of these people are on !!

Anyhow ... Nice post afterall to show how well these fellas handle the machines and a good talking point about the dangers of stunting...

I might manage it on an old BMX but not a 180kg beast !! :)

:Sport:

Maverick

Reaction score
Visit site

Here is a little story.

WKU is in my home town.

Steve Wright

+ 10K

Right on :thumbup: