the2wheels Lever - Lots of Play

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
So I bought a set if the eBay levers along with everyone and their mother last month. Got 'em today and they installed without much trouble but theres a ton of play in the levers, and I found that the screws holding the moving pieces together are super loose on both levers.

I have the hex wrench to tighten them but the nut on the bottom is inaccessible to my ratchet so I have no real way to tighten it. Any ideas?

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I bought a set if the eBay levers along with everyone and their mother last month. Got 'em today and they installed without much trouble but theres a ton of play in the levers, and I found that the screws holding the moving pieces together are super loose on both levers.

I have the hex wrench to tighten them but the nut on the bottom is inaccessible to my ratchet so I have no real way to tighten it. Any ideas?

I guess you could take them off the bike to tighten them or use a wrench and just stick the open end tips on the nut just enough to hold them or use a pair of needle nose pliers to hold the nut or even your fingers. I would think you would not need a lot of pressure to hold it still while you tighten it from the top. Mine were not loose but I snugged mine up as a preventative measure like I always do with anything that has screws/nuts on it with no issuse.