The Sounds of a Modded FZ6

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
This is probably one of the most boring videos posted on here to look at. It's all about the sounds. Since adding my Scorpion cans, I've loved the sound of my bike. Then I did the airbox mod and found there was much more range to the awesome sounds I could get out of it. Then I added a decat pipe and it all got louder. This video just shows off some of this! :) Enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lj9EnbK_o8]YouTube - The Sounds of a Modded FZ6 With Scorpion Exhaust[/ame]

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good.

But I gotta ask: putting the bike in 6th gear at low speed and romping on the throttle at low RPM -- is that ok?

On a car, I think that's just bad -- i.e., severe lugging of the engine?

On a bike, maybe ok since there's just so much power?

It does sound like it's sucking lots of air and getting good intake growl.

Thanks,

Dennis

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good.

But I gotta ask: putting the bike in 6th gear at low speed and romping on the throttle at low RPM -- is that ok?

On a car, I think that's just bad -- i.e., severe lugging of the engine?

On a bike, maybe ok since there's just so much power?

It does sound like it's sucking lots of air and getting good intake growl.

Thanks,

Dennis
Lol. Probably not! I'd imagine that it's too rich/lean when doing that! But it sounds nice and I don't do it often. :spank:

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
This is probably one of the most boring videos posted on here to look at. It's all about the sounds. Since adding my Scorpion cans, I've loved the sound of my bike. Then I did the airbox mod and found there was much more range to the awesome sounds I could get out of it. Then I added a decat pipe and it all got louder. This video just shows off some of this! :) Enjoy.

YouTube - The Sounds of a Modded FZ6 With Scorpion Exhaust

Dude i am running same set up on my 2005 Fazer and damn dont it just sound awesome :) To me scorpions are one of the best sounding exhaust out there! :)

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Dude i am running same set up on my 2005 Fazer and damn dont it just sound awesome :) To me scorpions are one of the best sounding exhaust out there! :)
Yeah, the new-style scorpions look and sound amazing! And they're pretty much the cheapest option too. :thumbup: :rockon: