The Riding Game!

DigitalOverride

Reaction score
Visit site
I give you... a proper theater!

Saw the challenge last night but it was too dark outside to go for a ride. Went out after work today, had to *cough* drive up a disabled entrance to get the second picture, then reverse back down it, but it was worth it.

And I might have gone to see the play "The Party" if it had had my bike in it as almost suggested by the first picture...

Next challenge: Your bike in front of your favourite restaurant (no fast food chains, please)

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Bumpity bump...

Next challenge: Your bike in front of your favourite restaurant (no fast food chains, please)

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Please, remember to always include the "next challenge" in every reply, quote, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Peter, ya beat me to it! LOL....but since I got one too, I thought I'd go ahead and post it

Next your bike with your state or countries flag

Last edited:

DigitalOverride

Reaction score
Visit site
As it happens, I won't be able to participate for a while as I was involved in an accident yesterday.

I was gliding past queued traffic at approx 15-20mph, and got hit from my right by a car trying to make a u-turn in a double-yellow lane yesterday. Both of us are fine, though I did a flip over the steering wheel so I'm a little sore, and my bike is pretty much a total write-off. Driver of the car had his license suspended on the spot, and was taken to the ER as my bike had hit the wheel and jostled his hand pretty bad.

Pros:
  • No serious personal injuries
  • Low speed impact
  • Full safety gear worked as intended
  • Police and EMT response fast, professional, and curteous
Cons:
  • Bike is a write off
  • Car took a beating
All in all, glad we both got out of it without any serious damage, and I've certainly learned to value my safety gear.

Added pictures of the bike and the car; safety gear at shop for evaluation.

Next challenge: Next your bike with your state or countries flag

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
IMG_20120621_135411.jpg

Next, your bike at a biker bar.

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump!!!!!!!!

We get the statement of no drinking while riding but even if the bike is nearby a biker bar it should count!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Black_Cirrus

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok prime riding season and this game is dead, I refuse to go to the only biker bars I know of anywhere near me. So Wh0M3 can we get a new challenge, I wish I could of gotten some pics from this weeks ride but time and riding partner didn't allow for it.