*The return of the FZ6 T shirt!* 2012 Edition!

How many shirts would you be interested in purchasing?

• I would buy ONE shirt

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • I would buy TWO shirts

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • I would buy THREE shirts

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I would buy FOUR shirts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tenracing

Reaction score
Visit site
fz6 short would be sweet, I am up for blue. Dont get my hopes up HEHE. My the shirt will make my bike look cooler then it is now. Maybe go faster with the shirt on under my jacket.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is another idea for the back logo, the problem is for them to get a clean screen from it its gotta be cleaned up alot. How do you all like this?
Note: it will still be cleaned up a bit, this is just what im going for, less of the sketched look to clean up the lines a little

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
You're misinformed. Only Harley shirts are fashionable and worn by every Tom, Dick and Harry. Don't you know? Everything is Harley. Yamaha is out! What are you trying to do? Only Harley flies colors. Harley t-shirts, Harley boots, Harley decals, Harley chaps, Harley mugs, Harley gas, Harley underwear, Harley condoms, YOU NAME IT! I'll take black.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Whats the possibility of some white shirts? Its too hot for the darker colors down here during summer time...

"I will most likely do the fz6 logo as used on previous shirts".

IMHO, perhaps adding "YAMAHA" above the "FZ6" would really be neat. Most folks don't know what a FZ6 is but would recognize Yamaha...

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We could possibly do some white ones, the problem comes any using different color inks, sometimes the prices go up when you have to use white ink on some shirts and black ink on others. For example if we had a white shirt we would need black ink if we do Blackshirt we would need white ink. I would have to look in to see if this would increase the prices, as you would need more screens.
I DOUBT it, especially if there is enough interest ;)

OldeDude

What, No Knobbies?
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd take one XL (my vote), possibly two depending on what colors are finally offered. I like the idea of a white shirt, and as I mentioned in the original thread, I think Navy Blue looks better than Royal Blue in a t-shirt.