The Rant Thread

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

LMFAO! That's awesome! But i worked out how to fix my problem.....bar fridge next to the bed! Will have intended result....as i hardly get off the thing, other than to go to work, or ride my bike...

Maybe one in the Office too...that is still at least 10 steps to the fridge in the kitchen, and about 12 steps to the bedroom!

:eek::D

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
What you really need to do is customise your house to allow a motorcycle to be ridden through it, then connect the fridge to the back, that way you don't need to walk, always have a beer in hand, and are always riding.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Todays rant.

Did a favour for someone - picked up his spare parts for a Busa he bought today. Did this before I was to get two new tyres for my Commodore.

What happened? My Commodore broke down outside the motorbike dealership! :spank:

Steering was locked - 3.5 hours later I was home - thanks to the RAC tow truck - towed my car home. Locksmith coming out tomorrow to replace the steering barrel and I'm having to pay $175 to get it replaced - $100 of that is a call out fee, because I live "outside" the metro area. :eek:

And I had to cancel my new front tyres until tomorrow - another $455!

I'm angry about the $175 because I was putting an order through for Rizoma parts today, and now it's on hold.

Oh well, there's my rant.

I feel much better now. :Flash:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Todays rant.

Did a favour for someone - picked up his spare parts for a Busa he bought today. Did this before I was to get two new tyres for my Commodore.

What happened? My Commodore broke down outside the motorbike dealership! :spank:

Steering was locked - 3.5 hours later I was home - thanks to the RAC tow truck - towed my car home. Locksmith coming out tomorrow to replace the steering barrel and I'm having to pay $175 to get it replaced - $100 of that is a call out fee, because I live "outside" the metro area. :eek:

And I had to cancel my new front tyres until tomorrow - another $455!

I'm angry about the $175 because I was putting an order through for Rizoma parts today, and now it's on hold.

Oh well, there's my rant.

I feel much better now. :Flash:

I think thats what we call a prick of a day!

As Peter Griffen would say.. "You know what really grinds my gears"!

And what's this about a new Busa in the family???

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No not my family. Work mate. He traded his V strom for the 08 Busa. He also has a Honda ST.

We already have a "semi" parked in our shed. No room for another one......

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No not my family. Work mate. He traded his V strom for the 08 Busa. He also has a Honda ST.

We already have a "semi" parked in our shed. No room for another one......

Yeah, but that's a Semi on Steroids! :rockon::rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steroids indeed.

It looks really great - it's the tiger mica colour.

The size of those infills are incredible.

I'm already trying to talk him into mods....

Mods...tell him to start with a Turbo...obviously the Busa lacks grunt, which must be why people keep putting turbo's on them!!! ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think what we all learnt here is that if your looking to buy a car
Excel is a better choice than a Commodore.
Amiright?

Lol! somehow i dont think so....and that's coming from a Ford man!!!!

Maybe a Purple Excel, with flower stickers on the window, and Tamagochi thingo's hanging from the mirror's....now that is an awesome beast....funny thing is, there are lots out there, with P plates on them, and drivers that believe there is no-one else on the road, but them!

:eek:

Sheesh...that was almost a "rant"!

:D

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think what we all learnt here is that if your looking to buy a car
Excel is a better choice than a Commodore.
Amiright?
Sorry, still can't do the Excel.

Might have another rant later though - 11:05am and the locksmith is STILL not here to replace the barrel.

Good job I have some work to do at home otherwise no pay for me today!

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
My fiancee decided to buy seat covers for my excel, did she get some with dragons or something cool? No she got them with pink frangipani flowers on them, clearly visible at all times.
She might have been trying to match the bonet of the car where she pealed the sealer off the paint off with her P plates multiple times tho.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My fiancee decided to buy seat covers for my excel, did she get some with dragons or something cool? No she got them with pink frangipani flowers on them, clearly visible at all times.
She might have been trying to match the bonet of the car where she pealed the sealer off the paint off with her P plates multiple times tho.

I know that feeling mate. I've got a VZ Calais, leather seats and all that good stuff... What does my missus do.. Get's a set of "Ed Hardy" seat covers.. Black with big pink emblem in the middle.
Luckily, I don't drive the car much anymore.. Can just see the jibes from workmates if I took it there...lol.

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know that feeling mate. I've got a VZ Calais, leather seats and all that good stuff... What does my missus do.. Get's a set of "Ed Hardy" seat covers.. Black with big pink emblem in the middle.
Luckily, I don't drive the car much anymore.. Can just see the jibes from workmates if I took it there...lol.

:rockon:

LMAO! That's hysterical...my missus has an "Ed Hardy" steering wheel cover! What's with that stuff???

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ed Hardy stuff is just for the footballer try hards. That and Lonsdale shirts.

Bloody metros....

What's happened to you men? You used to be masculine. Half of you spend more time in your beauty regime than us women.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ed Hardy stuff is just for the footballer try hards. That and Lonsdale shirts.

Bloody metros....

What's happened to you men? You used to be masculine. Half of you spend more time in your beauty regime than us women.

Hmmmmm.....i went to Phillip Island with a toothbrush & toothpaste, deodorant, suncreme, and mortein!

I guess that counts me out of being "Metro"!

:D