The Rant Thread

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got something you need to get off your chest. This is the place.

Try not to go too over the top, and please refrain from intemperate language...of course in my opinion, symbols are fine:BLAA:.

Also I find it helps me when i rant to try to make it entertaining for others. I get a bit of a laugh out of it and by the time I finish my post it has an almost therapoo....therepu.....calming effect...lol.

My current rant is about the 5h1t 4 brains f%^&tards using both sides of the road to go through bends in the twisties.

I submit that if I posted on here that I was gonna hire a truck and go do the same thing, and someone died, they would call it murder.

But if I just go up into the hills and do it (knowing the result could be the same), I'm just a hopeless driver and there is nothing anyone can do. WTF?

So...been cut off, victim of a "Honey pick up some milk" call while driving, or even the victim of a fender eliminator joke...er...I mean defect? Post up. You'll feel better.:BLAA:

Cheers
Mike

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went to the Sturt police station on the way home from work today with a stat dec to say my wife was driving and not me :D
I got the most arrogant officer I have ever met ,called me "lad".
LAD ! I,m friggin' 45 !
At least the proclaimed officer that had to sign the stat dec was a down to earth woman,that sort of made me feel better.
I get back to my bike ,parked in a police station carpark no less ,and some prick had tried to remove my gear indicator,a police car park FFS !
No damage ,thankfully..................Guess all the police where inside in the A/C ,lol.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went to the Sturt police station on the way home from work today with a stat dec to say my wife was driving and not me :D
LAD ! I,m friggin' 45 !
At least the proclaimed officer that had to sign the stat dec was a down to earth woman,that sort of made me feel better.
I get back to my bike ,parked in a police station carpark no less ,and some prick had tried to remove my gear indicator,a police car park FFS !
No damage ,thankfully..................Guess all the police where inside in the A/C ,lol.

lol....didn't take long to get this thread moving! Should prove quite entertaining...knowing how much us Aussie's like to let our true feelings to be known!

And as for the sturt cop shop mick...have had to deal with those guys myself previously...can be most painful...it's like if you are going in there with something simple, they can't be bothered, go in there with something serious...like getting smashed up by a 4wd on a bike...they treat you like, well if you didn't ride a bike.....

Oops....almost another rant!!!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LAD ! I,m friggin' 45 !

I know it seems like the safest place to park, however a lot of crooked people are required to visit the police station. The good news is that they have cameras everywhere (Christies I'm led to believe has upwards of 40 cameras on and around it) and if you spoke to them nicely, and were lucky enough to get a cop who didn't hate everyone, they could take a look. Chances are it is someone they know. Then they could feed them to the Hating coppers...lol.:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know it seems like the safest place to park, however a lot of crooked people are required to visit the police station. The good news is that they have cameras everywhere (Christies I'm led to believe has upwards of 40 cameras on and around it) and if you spoke to them nicely, and were lucky enough to get a cop who didn't hate everyone, they could take a look. Chances are it is someone they know. Then they could feed them to the Hating coppers...lol.:thumbup:

:rof: chances are it was a Queensland cop :eek: :spank: not that im insinuating anything :D like they were dealing for the Gold Coast bikies or anything :BLAA:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LAD ! I,m friggin' 45 !
What a w@nker, the officer and the would be thief.

Nelly

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Folks, this thread has potential to be lots of fun....but lets be careful we dont start "Cop Bashing"....myself included...

Also, lets remember to not be discriminator towards race, clour, sexual orientation, etc...

By all means....have a good bleat from time to time...but...

Do i sound nervous??? Yes i am!

:eek:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Folks, this thread has potential to be lots of fun....but lets be careful we dont start "Cop Bashing"....myself included...

Also, lets remember to not be discriminator towards race, clour, sexual orientation, etc...

By all means....have a good bleat from time to time...but...

Do i sound nervous??? Yes i am!

:eek:

:rof: we'll be right mate , we are all Aussie's :D...... If it all gets to serious we can all head to the pub :thumbup:.... We will hafta watch the P's & Q's though & +1 on constant 'Cop Bashing'.....

As for Race , im assuming you mean MotoGP , WSBK , 250's and the like :confused: coz thats the only races i know :D.... Colour , all the same when it's got a Yamaha badge on it :thumbup:..... Ohh and Sexual orientation....... My bike makes me smile but im very sexually orientated towards the Moto Morini Corsaro :BLAA:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As for Race , im assuming you mean MotoGP , WSBK , 250's and the like :confused: coz thats the only races i know

What are they??? No such thing any more... And that will be my rant.
Why drop the 250's, always good close racing, and always a nice tight pack of 6-8 riders all with a shot at the top spot on the podium.

But.. no, we now have Moto2, which are that close to the 800's the big-boy's use, it's ludicrous.
Might get better when the GP guys go back up to 1000cc next year. I saw today that they may allow the 800's to run with the 1000's in 2012...
800cc four-stroke machines could race against a batch of new 1000cc bikes in MotoGP in 2012, MCN can reveal. In a surprise development on the second and final day of testing at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia, Dorna boss Carmelo Ezpeleta confirmed to MCN that he fully expected a split grid of 800cc and 1000cc bikes in 2012.

:rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm gonna rant about the stupid *itc* who pulled out in front of me out of the service station today (I was doing 80 km/h at the time...), went 55 km/h in the 80 zone, 75 in the 100 zone and they sped up to 120 km/h when we got the the overtaking lane so I was stuck behind a truck on Great Northern Highway this afternoon (and she was in a FORD....). What if I was on my bike instead of in the car? :spank::spank::spank:

To make it worse, a booze bus and 4 cop cars passed her while she was doing 120 km/h and, guess what - THEY DID NOTHING......... ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

Wow, I feel better now. :D

I love this thread......... :thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm gonna rant about the stupid *itc* who pulled out in front of me out of the service station today (I was doing 80 km/h at the time...), went 55 km/h in the 80 zone, 75 in the 100 zone and they sped up to 120 km/h when we got the the overtaking lane so I was stuck behind a truck on Great Northern Highway this afternoon (and she was in a FORD....). What if I was on my bike instead of in the car? :spank::spank::spank:

To make it worse, a booze bus and 4 cop cars passed her while she was doing 120 km/h and, guess what - THEY DID NOTHING......... ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

Wow, I feel better now. :D

I love this thread......... :thumbup:

Kill them....kill them all:eek:.

I can see myself saying that a few times on this this topic...lol.

If you'd been on the bike and gotten past them, they'd have flashed and beeped you.....people like that should take the bus....or a long walk off a short pier (with a dead animal carcass tied to them)....either way:D.

chokeslam512

Dental Floss Tycoon
Reaction score
Visit site
There's G** D*** M***********G snow on the F****** Ground still! F*** Winter!!!!!!

Thanks. I needed that.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
There's G** D*** M***********G snow on the F****** Ground still! F*** Winter!!!!!!

Thanks. I needed that.

No, thank YOU.This is the first thing that comes to my head when I wake up in the morning. Now it's calling for 4-8/6-10 (depending on the source) MORE inches of snow. I wonder how much a nice used snowmobile runs...?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok....here is a rant that has been brewing for a while...WTF is going on with the Australian Superbike Championships!!! First no WA round for the last 2 years, now no SA round in 2010!

Now if you read the Aussie bike mags, there was a whole truckload of hullabulloo in the last couple of years how the championship was a mess, and needed to be fixed...so the old management and promotional team was given the boot, and a new bunch were given the gig!

What's happened since...at least 2 clases have died, WA is still out in the cold, SA has lost it's round of the championship, and nothing has improved re safety standards, and prize money!!!

What used to be a truely national championship, has become an eastern states only series...and to hell with the rest of the country...

It seems that if you want to race on a national level you either have to move to Vic, NSW, or Queensland! Or spend truckloads of cash, and get heaps of time of work to compete on a national level!!!

Grrrrr!

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok....here is a rant that has been brewing for a while...WTF is going on with the Australian Superbike Championships!!! First no WA round for the last 2 years, now no SA round in 2010!

Now if you read the Aussie bike mags, there was a whole truckload of hullabulloo in the last couple of years how the championship was a mess, and needed to be fixed...so the old management and promotional team was given the boot, and a new bunch were given the gig!

What's happened since...at least 2 clases have died, WA is still out in the cold, SA has lost it's round of the championship, and nothing has improved re safety standards, and prize money!!!

What used to be a truely national championship, has become an eastern states only series...and to hell with the rest of the country...

It seems that if you want to race on a national level you either have to move to Vic, NSW, or Queensland! Or spend truckloads of cash, and get heaps of time of work to compete on a national level!!!

Grrrrr!
WA sucks in that way!

We've lost Rally Australia, National Superbike round and now, bloody Humpy has taken our V8's from us too!

What are we left with? The Red Bull Air Race.

No comparison.......

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
New road rules for freeway riding/driving.

The overtaking lane is the left lane...the slow lane is to the right.

Seems to be the only way to get past the cagers atm. I have seriously contimplated using the emergency lane more than once :spank:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WA sucks in that way!

We've lost Rally Australia, National Superbike round and now, bloody Humpy has taken our V8's from us too!

What are we left with? The Red Bull Air Race.

No comparison.......

HEY HEY HEY !!!!!!! , Leave Humpy out of this :D.... We lost our V8's aswell the other day , only our Mayor managed to save them because all the QLD teams test at Willowbank...... He did have to promise a MASSIVE upgrade to the facilities though , which Barbagallo is screaming for & now i think the WA Govt will finally deliver on.....

And as for the Red Bull Air Races :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: QLD can steal them anytime :D...... Went over for the 1st one and now i want more , it's just so far away :(.... Still i'll be back soon enough.....

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
HEY HEY HEY !!!!!!! , Leave Humpy out of this :D.... We lost our V8's aswell the other day , only our Mayor managed to save them because all the QLD teams test at Willowbank...... He did have to promise a MASSIVE upgrade to the facilities though , which Barbagallo is screaming for & now i think the WA Govt will finally deliver on.....

And as for the Red Bull Air Races :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: QLD can steal them anytime :D...... Went over for the 1st one and now i want more , it's just so far away :(.... Still i'll be back soon enough.....
WA Government sucks. They had a major upgrade at Barbagallo a couple of years ago - in reality it was just another heap of sheds for the pits.

Labour/Liberal - doesn't matter. They all promise us the world, then give us nothing.

OK, air race.

Haven't watched a race but did see them practice last year - they are pretty awesome.

I've watched it on HD channel a couple of times - Prague I think - beautiful back drop.

Still - NO BIKE RACING OR CAR RACING IN PERTH - THIS SUCKS.....