The Rant Thread

Lol! Maybe! :D

Only one secret...dont put the butter on straight out of the toaster....otherwise it all melts...best to have a nice "dollop" left on top, with only partial "soaking of the bun with glorious butter!

:D

My Doctor is having fits about now...."your Cholestrol....blah, blah, blah! Your arteries....blah, blah, blah!" :eek:
Don't forget a thin spread of Vegemite - honestly, it tastes great :thumbup:

Don't forget a thin spread of Vegemite - honestly, it tastes great :thumbup:

I sometimes go with a "lick" of vegemite on the ol Hot X Bun....your right, it's not bad...but vegemite goes with most things toasted!

:thumbup:

Ewww HotXBuns have two requirements, they have chocolate instead of sultanas and they be slathered with butter!

Why does everything have to have chocolate in it these days! Is'nt there enough chocolate at easter already!!!!!

:BLAA:

I feel ashamed.....

I was in Woolies today, saw a pack of Cadbury Cream Eggs :drool: at the counter, and nearly bought them :eek:

Then, I thought about the amount I've had to eat and drink over the last 3 weeks, and said no to chocolate, and yes to the gym :cheer:

Did it throw shoes & bread & stuff at you as you took them out of the bowl :D I love that ad :thumbup: You get in the bowl...

Lol! i love most of the M&M's ad's....i just love M&M's!!!!

And no, nothing was thrown, except the button on the top of my pants...after i had gorged myself!!!

:rockon:

Just a little rant today:thumbup:

Stinking hot, but not too bad for a hoot through the hills. Hoot through the hills = best gear you've got. Unfortunately I was off to work after a quick stop for lunch, and putting through the city in this heat with full leathers on sucks considerably.

The problem is exacerbated by the fact that most people seem to be incapable of accelerating smoothly and evenly up to the speed limit. They seem to be waiting, hoping they can get another red light.

Obviously too many people like the colour red. So I'm gonna suggest a change of colour. How bout purple? That ought to help speed things along.

Probably rain later though, so I'm glad I didn't wear the fishnets:BLAA:

Just a little rant today:thumbup:

Stinking hot, but not too bad for a hoot through the hills. Hoot through the hills = best gear you've got. Unfortunately I was off to work after a quick stop for lunch, and putting through the city in this heat with full leathers on sucks considerably.

The problem is exacerbated by the fact that most people seem to be incapable of accelerating smoothly and evenly up to the speed limit. They seem to be waiting, hoping they can get another red light.

Obviously too many people like the colour red. So I'm gonna suggest a change of colour. How bout purple? That ought to help speed things along.

Probably rain later though, so I'm glad I didn't wear the fishnets:BLAA:

Dont tell me it's gonna rain!!! :spank: I am intending on going for a ride shortly, to test out my newly installed clutch cable!!! :D

Thunderstorms hitting the west of the state, and I'm sure we'll get a drop or 2 over this way, even if it's just to bump up the humidity :(

Thunderstorms hitting the west of the state, and I'm sure we'll get a drop or 2 over this way, even if it's just to bump up the humidity :(

Is already pretty humid out right now....and your right, the clouds are closing in, but i reckon i will be ok....

:thumbup:

My girlfriends dad got pickpocketed in sydney today when he was getting some stuff for the place they run, now he is stuck there with no money licence or anything untill they can work somthing out. ****ing low life scum!

To the B***h in the black magna/lancer at 7:30am on Alexander Drive today, get off your f****n phone when you drive, pay attention to the traffic in front of you and don't try to overtake me on inside of my lane when there is traffic in front of me and to the side of me, I'm in the correct lane position (right wheel track ;)) and, hey, I'm in traffic - sort of can't go faster than the traffic around me is going, silly but a fact ..... She just about got past my rear tyre before she realised I was there!

It wasn't dark, I wasn't in black clothing and I was gently touching my rear brake as I could see you closing up on me.

I feel better now :)

Back