The Madman is not dead............

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I havent been posting much lately but I am ok and doing better than ever! I got a big promotion at work (went from customer service rep to branch manager) and have been pretty busy with that. Also I took my g/f (for our four year anniversary) down to key largo and miami beach for a weekend getaway so I have also been busy planning that stuff. We had a blast down there... kayaking in the keys, rented a boat and cruised around miami and south beach, clubbing ion south beach, etc.Thanks everyone for your concern, once I figure out how to manage my time better with all the new responsibilities I'll try to stop by more often. Until then look for me riding into the sunset. :D

again Thanks to all my rocking :rockon: interweb family for worrying about me! You guys rule :cheer:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hooray! Congratulations on your promo Kyle! :thumbup:

The key to surfing the forum at work is to delegate!

Oh, sounds like a great trip too.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome back and CONGRATS!!!! Awesome news!

Wife and I are heading to FL for two weeks in Sept. First week is in Ft. Lauderdale and we've yet to pick the second week but thinking of the gulf coast, like around Siesta Key? Maybe we can meet up and share a couple beers?

Glad to know you are doing well! Take care!!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome back and CONGRATS!!!! Awesome news!

Wife and I are heading to FL for two weeks in Sept. First week is in Ft. Lauderdale and we've yet to pick the second week but thinking of the gulf coast, like around Siesta Key? Maybe we can meet up and share a couple beers?

Glad to know you are doing well! Take care!!

Siesta key is one of the most beautiful beaches you will ever see..... let me know if you come down :thumbup:

first round for a fellow sox man is always on me :iconbeer:

J

jsteinb95

Jeez Kyle....don't ever do that to me again.....I was worried sick!!!!!! ;)

Glad you're back, I missed ya. Congrats on the promotion!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the promotion! Next time make sure to deep-sea fish off the kayak, it's a hoot!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the promotion! Next time make sure to deep-sea fish off the kayak, it's a hoot!

Dont think Ill be doing that, Botch. The six foot nurse sharks swimming around were enough to scare the piss outta me...... never mind being hooked to one.:thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hooray! Congratulations on your promo Kyle! :thumbup:

The key to surfing the forum at work is to delegate!

Oh, sounds like a great trip too.
Wouldn't ya just love Pete as your boss LOL. Congrats on the promotion fella, especially as it appears that the world is running itself into recession.

Nelly