The ignorance

phocoyote7

Reaction score
Visit site
Just to put it straight here, I like all kind of bikes, I prefer a full fairing bike and I'm a noob to riding, that is how I ended up with the R. Was looking at the ninja 650R another great looking bike IMO.

I do enjoy getting feed back from the FZ6 guys, so I hope no hard feelings towards us R guys. I like to hear what the experienced folks have to say and I don't care what kind of bike you ride if you want to go for a ride I'm game.

I think anyone who knows a little about bikes or has done their research prior to purchasing, they should know that the R is an entry level bike, and the FZ6 I believe would be an intermidiate and above bike. To each their own and just enjoy what you got, and who cares what someone else thinks, if your happy with it that is all that matters. :cheer:

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No hard feelings at all coyote. You seem to have gone the right way about things especially as a noob.

In the UK the R is badged as a diversion so there's less confusion and alot of people remember the old divvy so know what to expect.
It's a gentler bike than the fazer and as such is ideal for new rider riders especially those who don't want to crouch over a Ninja 250.
hope you enjoy your wheels.:thumbup: