The FZ6 on Youtube

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, it's the internet, and we all know hat there is a LOT of crap out there (with the exception of some GREAT forums like this one :) ).

Yammie Noob named the top 10 used motorcycles of the last 25 years, and the FZ6 is the first mentioned.....

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I stopped watching Yamnie Noob may years ago...I got tired of seeing him do stupid things and crashing. He is still alive and making videos...so maybe he grew up. With that said I mostly agree with his top 10 picks. Obviously the FZ6 is a great choice, but so are the DRZ (have one), SV650 (had one), CBR600F4i (had one) & Street Triple 675 (WANT one). I also like his choice of the ZX636/ZX-6R - it's always been the thinking-man's sport bike (despite Yammie calling the Squids choice - maybe he hasn't grown up).

The RC51 is a great bike to see and hear, but no so great of a road bike (more suited for track use). The Ninja 300 has been eclipsed by the much more capable Ninja 400 - but I know first hand that the 300 can get 100 mpg - that's impressive. As for a tourer - the Concours would make my list of bikes to avoid. For pure touring nothing beats a K1600, and for Sport Touring the GPz1100 is a solid all-day bike. The Bandit...having owned a bike with a similar engine (GSF1100F) I have a love/hate relationship with that engine; gobbs of torque and fast power delivery...but enough high-frequency vibration to put your hands, feet and ass asleep - usually in that order.

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I too stopped watching Yammie Noob. I am tired of all the 'influencers' telling me what to think. But in this case I think he is spot on..... :)