'The first time I got drunk, I...' Storytelling

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm glad some more people are cool enough to feel they can contribute to this thread (....cough...Cough....Kazza we are waiting..:innocent:..Cough)

Gracias to our thread contributors!
Gracias_3724.jpg

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My first time getting drunk...... well i was 16 had no gas in my car so i rode my 1987 YZ 125 10 miles through country backroads to my buddies house who's dad worked the graveyard shift and we went to the store with his 25 year old cousin and I picked Thunder Bird !! as my drink of chose 3 fifths of the Poison !! well about 75 people show up a few ours later and Joe got in a fight with a guy twice his size,and got knocked down twice.so i asked him if he wanted me to handle it for him,Darren overheard us and told the guy joe was fighting he could leave or Toecutter was gonna knock him out.... he laughed and darren made a line in the dirt with his foot and told him if he crossed it he was fighting me.i got in my boxing stance and he did too, and he put his foot on the line and I knocked him OUT!! and broke my Hand !! they drug him over by the house so no one would step on him and we partied the rest of the night away.I woke up the next morning to darren hollering come here and look !! the guy was still out so i grabbed a cooler full of cold water and poured it on him he jumped up screaming and running around and we chased him right on out of the yard laughing.... i was'nt able to fight in the Golden Gloves tournament and pretty much gave up on boxing and became a drunken street fighter and wasted the next 21 years drinking........ i'm sober now and can't beleive what a waste i was as a young man,I turned my life around when I was 24,but did'nt leave the bottle alone till last year.. :rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My first time getting drunk...... well i was 16 had no gas in my car so i rode my 1987 YZ 125 10 miles through country backroads to my buddies house who's dad worked the graveyard shift and we went to the store with his 25 year old cousin and I picked Thunder Bird !! as my drink of chose 3 fifths of the Poison !! well about 75 people show up a few ours later and Joe got in a fight with a guy twice his size,and got knocked down twice.so i asked him if he wanted me to handle it for him,Darren overheard us and told the guy joe was fighting he could leave or Toecutter was gonna knock him out.... he laughed and darren made a line in the dirt with his foot and told him if he crossed it he was fighting me.i got in my boxing stance and he did too, and he put his foot on the line and I knocked him OUT!! and broke my Hand !! they drug him over by the house so no one would step on him and we partied the rest of the night away.I woke up the next morning to darren hollering come here and look !! the guy was still out so i grabbed a cooler full of cold water and poured it on him he jumped up screaming and running around and we chased him right on out of the yard laughing.... i was'nt able to fight in the Golden Gloves tournament and pretty much gave up on boxing and became a drunken street fighter and wasted the next 21 years drinking........ i'm sober now and can't beleive what a waste i was as a young man,I turned my life around when I was 24,but did'nt leave the bottle alone till last year.. :rockon:

:rof: Thats old school bad a$$ stuff Donny , I love it :D

So glad your off the sauce & doing well mate :thumbup: I went down that path when I was younger too so I know where your coming from...

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
darren made a line in the dirt with his foot and told him if he crossed it he was fighting me.

28 second mark :rof:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azbpmBBtYho]YouTube - ‪Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam - I dare you‬‏[/ame]