The Canyon lands

wrlomas

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy all. I am in Paonia Colorado to ride colorado 141 to Gateway and the Black Canyon to Gunnison and guess what?????? SNOW!!! Oh well, I can use some downtime. I left LA and headed to Sedona Arizona and rode Oak Creek Canyon. From there up to Lees Ferry and on to Zion National Park. Great riding and a nice suprise was that all National parks are free this week. Left there and headed to Bryce Canyon, great roads but the wind was kickin it good. Headed over to Moab and did Arches National and Dead Horse. Both were outstanding. Here are some pics of the recent stuff.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you happen to go thru Escalante from Bryce to Moab? There's one section where the cliff drops away from the road on both sides, I was puckered tight driving it in a truck, couldn't imagine what it'd be like on a bike! :eek:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you happen to go thru Escalante from Bryce to Moab? There's one section where the cliff drops away from the road on both sides, I was puckered tight driving it in a truck, couldn't imagine what it'd be like on a bike! :eek:

It's scary as he!!.....when John & I came down from that road, he asked to see the pictures I was "supposed" to be taking! Honestly, I was too scared to take my hands off him to get the camera out! Maybe next time, because I'd love to go back.