The best thing about riding a bike is...

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
Riding my bike in full gear definitely adds to my cool points. I mean, those high school girls collecting money for the troops at Walmart thought I was pretty awesome! :cheer:

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Riding my bike in full gear definitely adds to my cool points. I mean, those high school girls collecting money for the troops at Walmart thought I was pretty awesome! :cheer:

And my wife wonders why I took my rear pegs off... The random chicks along the way are easy to blow off. The persistent ones you work with...

"I don't have any rear pegs. Sorry :don'tknow:"

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
I also like how after a good long ride, I come home smelling like exhaust. For whatever reason, I like the smell.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The best thing about riding is...... Rolling home and feeling like you were in a rumble that day from all the fun you had and then thinking....just one more blast because you love it so much.

The best thing about riding is...... Having friends to share your favorite twisties with.

The best thing about riding is......Sometimes getting to see nature, topography and sunsets that some people will never see from on top of a machine they'll never experience.

The best thing about riding is.................:rockon:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The gear makes me look cooler than I really am and when I'm out riding it's just me, the bike, and the road, all of life's problems are gone.

My theory is that we're always cool and the world only agrees that we're cool when we have our gear on! LOL!

You know.....kinda like Clark Kent, mild mannered reporter to some, but to those of us that know who he is, He's still always Superman! So in reality you're always cool and you really don't have any problems to begin with......:rockon:

Now repeat after Uncle Cliff,,,,"I'm cool all of the Time!"

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bench racing at the pub, cafe, etc, after a particulary great blat through the Twisties, then hopping back on the bike to do it all over again, on the way home!

:rockon:

cmor15

Reaction score
Visit site
Made this the other day for my blog, so true.
tumblr_lhoj7y9Ljq1qbc5ago1_500.jpg

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
My theory is that we're always cool and the world only agrees that we're cool when we have our gear on! LOL!

You know.....kinda like Clark Kent, mild mannered reporter to some, but to those of us that know who he is, He's still always Superman! So in reality you're always cool and you really don't have any problems to begin with......:rockon:

Now repeat after Uncle Cliff,,,,"I'm cool all of the Time!"

I'll be the first to admit I'm not cool but riding adds some points. I'm completely happy being the goober I am.:BLAA:

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
One of the best things is the joy and excitement I get in anticipation of riding. It helps me get through long and cold winters.

Plus it is a socially acceptable way that a grown man can dress up like a Power Ranger.