The best thing about riding a bike is...

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
with gas over 3.50 dollars a gallon and predicted to climb above four this summer, gas mileage is high on my list for why I like to ride. However, I would say it is just the freedom you get from riding down a twisty country road.

ManxMann

Reaction score
Visit site
I hate to disagree but I have farted while riding before and it has risen up through my gear so I could smell it. It wasn't pleasant!

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
Probably the rush you get from acceleration. I also like being able to sing in my helmet, and make engine noises inside my helmet alongside the noise from the real engine, and no one can hear.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
This is kinda hard to explain. It centers things for me, calibrates my thinking and senses. It is meditation.

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
and make engine noises inside my helmet alongside the noise from the real engine, and no one can hear.

I did this only to forget that my girlfriend was on the back and we had mic's. she still slags me about it and it happened 3 years ago. I told her every one does it but she didn't believe me.

Vroom, vroom, vroom:

:Sport:

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
You can accomplish a feat that many people can't...balance while moving. Oh and you can accelerate your troubles away.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
Freedom...Life is very short, and a motorcycle helps me fill alive...These are the good old days...Enjoy life!!!

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
the best thing is that :cheer:"The Ladies":cheer: assume you are hot! lol

and some of the colors of the jackets we wear would look pretty weird if we weren't on a bike.:thumbup: