the beast + mods f/s

yamahaha

that guy is fast
Reaction score
Visit site
2006 Yamaha FZ6. Fast and comfortable. Cared for this bike meticulously and I purchased it from a BMW mechanic in Florida. This bike is clean, you won't be disappointed. Sits on a set of nearly new Michelin Pilot Road 2CT tires. Garage Kept. Clean and clear GA title in my name in my hand.

Matching helmet and gloves
Rear fender eliminator kit w/ turn signals mounted to it
Front flushmount turn signals
Givi rear bag mounting brackets (not installed)
Dual Headlight mod (stock fz's have the annoyed winked headlight)
Aftermarket fog lights mounted to front the fork w/ their own switch. They are super bright and removable
Super sport grips
D.I.D chain
After market extended winter windshield (stock one is pictured)
Extra oil filter
OEM front/back stock sprocket extra set
Front and rear stock blinkers
OEM tool kit, owners manual, and a service manual
Three keys
17k miles

$3400 obo, no checks. Jonathan 478 256 2059 or via email.

*if ad is up, bike is available
*fyi..in the top pic those arnt scratches of any kind on the bottom on the tank and the top fairing, just glare from the light

Cbr, rr, 600, 650, 500, 800, 100, 250, f4, f4i, f3,Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, ducati, triumph, sv, sv650, sv1000, vfr, interceptor, gsx, gsx-r, 600r, yzf, r6, r1, fz1, bandit, touring, ninja, zx6, zx, zzr, zz-r, gs, vtx, vtr

rocket001.jpg

topsail027.jpg

rocket014.jpg

if you got a ford, nissan, or toyota truck i will entertain trades and i have cash if its worth more than the bike.

this is the same ad as i put on craigslist thats why i explained some stuff on a 3rd grade level

i live in macon, ga

Last edited:

yamahaha

that guy is fast
Reaction score
Visit site
if you like any of that extra stuff i will sell seperatly so just make me an offer that excludes shipping.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
how much for the stock signal lights, do they still work?

does your license plate light work on the fender eliminator kit?

yamahaha

that guy is fast
Reaction score
Visit site
What kind of shield is it and how much do you want for it?

not sure what kind it is as it came w/ my purchase. it has a yamaha logo on the bottom that you can see in the picture. i drilled a hole in the top and cut a piece of Plexiglas and mounted it to make it even longer. this can be removed in 2 seconds. i use it for long trips i can hear my ipod on a low level. it really does its job.

i think this is the same one
GYTR TALL WIDE TOURING WINDSHIELD 04 05 06 YAMAHA FZ6: eBay Motors (item 330445635660 end time Jul-23-10 08:46:25 PDT)

i will sell it for 65+ shipping. its in like new condition, i'll pull it out of the packaging and if i find any scratches or anything i will let the purchaser know beforehand.

yamahaha

that guy is fast
Reaction score
Visit site
how much for the stock signal lights, do they still work?

does your license plate light work on the fender eliminator kit?

the front or rear signals? they all work. would sell the rear fender thing w/ blinkers for 40$ plus shipping and the front blinkers for 30$ plus shipping.

the fe isnt for sale, its so cheap to buy new and it really makes the bike stand out, im afraid it will decrease the chance of selling my bike if i pull it off

yamahaha

that guy is fast
Reaction score
Visit site
the motolights on the front forks are for sale for 250$ shipped. they are 360$ plus 20$ shipping new on ebay (cheapest i found)

Last edited:

tonytonytony

Reaction score
Visit site
man, I'll buy the rear fender assembly, with the turn signals (I guess the lic plate light is still on the bike?)... I just bought a 2007 and it has the ugliest fender eliminator kit I've ever seen... so how do we go about that?

Last edited:

yamahaha

that guy is fast
Reaction score
Visit site
man, I'll buy the rear fender assembly, with the turn signals (I guess the lic plate light is still on the bike?)... I just bought a 2007 and it has the ugliest fender eliminator kit I've ever seen... so how do we go about that?

u give me money i give you a part :). shoot me a pm. i'll have to check on the light. thanks

yamahaha

that guy is fast
Reaction score
Visit site
Will you sell the shop manual separate? If so, shoot me a PM please! Very interested. :thumbup:

nah, i want to keep it until the bike sells and im pretty sure its not worth enough to warrent a trip down to the post office. thank you