Thanks Motogiro

wrlomas

Reaction score
Visit site
I am visiting family in san diego and gave Motogiro a shout out.He and his wife met me and gave me a first class tour of their town. We ate great tacos then drove around for a nice guided lap around town. We stopped in little Italy, had amazing gelato then drooled all over a Ducati dealership. Fell in love with a street fighter but won't tell the fz I cheated on her. A trip up to la jolla and delivered me back to my family. Great town and great people. I'm comin back with the bike in February and going to take the 2 wheel tour. Just wanted to say thanks and say once again. This forum is fantastic. New friends everywhere I go. Thanks Mr and Mrs Giro. I had a blast!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you! We had a great time and really enjoyed your company! :D

The conversation always comes back to what a great forum we have. We feel like our members are special.:Flash:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Couldn't agree with you more, wrlomas. Cliff even showed up to my birthday BBQ this past June when I flew into Cali for the weekend to see my family. Quality dude.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Couldn't agree with you more, wrlomas. Cliff even showed up to my birthday BBQ this past June when I flew into Cali for the weekend to see my family. Quality dude.

You'll find me where ever there are free beers n burgers! :BLAA:

Thank you all for kind words.:D

Last edited:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
You'll find me where ever there are free beers n burger! :BLAA:

Like this place Cliff??

PalmDesertmarch2011044.jpg

Cliff met me for a day of riding back in March this year when I was in his hood on my FJR. We had lunch and some good roads, what a fun day!

Last edited:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Used to be, San Diegans would include TJ for a look. But now,the border downtown sometimes resembles a ghost town. US Navy prohibits members from visiting there now. Used to be a fun side trip from SD. It's actually boring these days. Cliff sounds like a great host!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Used to be, San Diegans would include TJ for a look. But now,the border downtown sometimes resembles a ghost town. US Navy prohibits members from visiting there now. Used to be a fun side trip from SD. It's actually boring these days. Cliff sounds like a great host!

Yeah, did the tj thing while stationed on a 378' at the navy base in SD. I have not been there in years tho, old style...older lifestyle.

When the situation permits...Cliff and others....I will call apon you to unite for a massive ride:rockon:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All I can say is that Cliff's the man when it comes to generosity. It makes my day just by being around him. :rockon:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn Cliff you must really like that Mexican place haha.

Got to feel for Mrs. Giro though...always having to deal with the aftermath of all those refried beans....

Lol

D

Dave.TX

Makes me sad I didn't get to meet Cliff when I was in town. Next time.

I remember TJ in 1988 just after graduating high school, my friends and I used to go down there. After about 6-8 trips I decided it wasn't worth the risk... and that was in '88! I definitely wouldn't go to Mexico now.

Might be out in San Diego again in April. If I can get the extra time off and more money (it costs more to drive than fly) I'll take my FZ out there and see if Cliff is around.

D

Dave.TX

Here are some pictures from my San Diego visit. Can't wait to take the FZ down and get the 2 wheel tour. Thanks again Cliff!

Sunset Cliffs and Point Loma, also La Jolla, Del Mar, Solana Beach... they all have great sunset views and perfect for photo's.

wrlomas

Reaction score
Visit site
The picture from Cliffs car was taken the moment we pulled in sunset cliffs for the sunset. I guess if its Cliffs sunset he can time it out that perfect every time. It is nice of him to let other people use his parking lot, and Cliffs cliff for that matter, sunset or not. He didn't even brag that he owned the place, what a cool guy. Hey erci look around on the east coast and see if you can find sunrise cliffs. Betcha he'd let ya park there too.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn Cliff you must really like that Mexican place haha.

Got to feel for Mrs. Giro though...always having to deal with the aftermath of all those refried beans....Lol

I just made some killer chili last night! :rof:

Makes me sad I didn't get to meet Cliff when I was in town. Next time.

I remember TJ in 1988 just after graduating high school, my friends and I used to go down there. After about 6-8 trips I decided it wasn't worth the risk... and that was in '88! I definitely wouldn't go to Mexico now.

Might be out in San Diego again in April. If I can get the extra time off and more money (it costs more to drive than fly) I'll take my FZ out there and see if Cliff is around.

:confused: Thought you were going to call me this month! See you next trip! :D

The picture from Cliffs car was taken the moment we pulled in sunset cliffs for the sunset. I guess if its Cliffs sunset he can time it out that perfect every time. It is nice of him to let other people use his parking lot, and Cliffs cliff for that matter, sunset or not. He didn't even brag that he owned the place, what a cool guy. Hey erci look around on the east coast and see if you can find sunrise cliffs. Betcha he'd let ya park there too.

Didn't you see the knob on the dash? You can also reverse the sunset! :rolleyes::BLAA: