TCP Seatcowls for $192.50

DeviAnt32

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been talking to the U.S. sales rep for the seatcowls about getting a group buy. He has given me the following price guide for the 2009 dark blue color, which i believe was the same dark blue in 2008. Here is what he said:

Hello Joe,

as per our phone conversation, here is the pricing for TCP Yamaha FZ6 seat cowls.
Retail price for this particular article is $275.00 dealers discount is 30%, totaling $192.50 for painted product.
Unpainted pieces (or substitute color pieces suitable for re-painting) are usually at 20% discount, in this case it would be $220.00 retail and/or $154.00 dealers price.
In a case of the rest of the TCP line, the dealer's discount is usually 30%.

To receive a dealer's discount we deed to obtain a copy (scan) of your Resale Permit Number, name of Business and physical address, or in a case of online business the website with e-mail and phone number, as well as shipping address.

Anyone interested?

we would need to order 10.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Sooooooo tempting! I've always wanted one of those!

Quick question...would they all have to be the '08-'09 blue or could you get other colors? I've got a '06 "Yamaha" blue (see royal blue).

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dennis (Admin) sometimes have been know to becoming a dealer, like for aftermarket exhausts.

But I don't like the idea the the group buy would be for one particular color, it should be for any color.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He has given me the following price guide for the 2009 dark blue color, which i believe was the same dark blue in 2008.

The 2008-09 blues are a little different, so be careful.

2008 -> Deep Purplish Blue Metallic "U" "Cobalt Blue"

2009 -> Deep Purplish Blue Metallic "X" "Deep Blue"

2009 -> Dark Purplish Blue Metallic "C" "Blue/White"

Just a heads up :thumbup:

DeviAnt32

Reaction score
Visit site
well they see that theres a slight demand for the new blue for 2009 so they offered to sell me a minimum of 10. According to them it's not worth there time to paint just one for a single order. Unfortunately the fz6 sales have dropped and they aren't making them like previous years.

sandr5

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi - i know i've been lurking around for awhile and haven't posted anything, but i would be interested in one, if ya'll don't mind :) If so, that's okay, i'd understand :D

Thanks!
Suzanne

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I surely would be interested but want the 2007 yamaha blue. If sales of FZ6 aftermarket parts are slow then they should have no problem selling us however many and what ever colors we need. I guess that's in an ideal world however. :spank: Keep us posted if we can get different colors or not.
Thanks

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Since they no longer sell the FZ6, somebody who's tied in with the Forum should just buy up the entiire stock and sell them through the forum. Yes, I'll take all 91.

Dennis?

Use the money that's donated, memberships, advertisement to buy up the entire stock. Buy it, sell it here on the forum and make a small profit in which the money & profit goes back to the site.