Tapatalk

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The nice thing with the signature is than it lets people know you are using a phone so they can forgive short replies and spelling errors and my favorite the auto complete fails. Thinking of using the phone signature on my computer to hide my stupidity.:D
^^^^^ What he said!

When the posts say TapaTalk, then people don't think I'm ignoring them when they try to talk to me via Comet Chat :)

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How come it only updates the unread section, but not the participated threads? It would be more useful if it updated it.

J€Di

Reaction score
Visit site
Having problems logging in to this forum via TapaTalk iPhone app... I am absolutely 100% certain the username and password are identical and I've verified it by logging out and in of the forum via IE9 on desktop and Safari on iPhone but I keep on getting the invalid username or password message on Tapatalk. Any ideas?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
maybe just delete it and re-install... i had to do that on the bb one several times to get it to work right.. I must say after living iwht it for a bit, i do use it, but not as much as i thought i would.. i really havent made the jump from bb to ipod touch yet, but after this weekend the bb will be gone.. I do like some of hte fetures it has, but the update thing is kinda lacking.. its way better in the bb version, but the reast is better on the ipod.. why cant they just tweak a little bit...

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
A problem that I have is this, when I have tapatalk active it I only see the last 10 to 20 latest updated threads. For example I haven't logged on to the forum for weeks on line, and I should have hundreds of threads unread, but my phone shows only 10 threads unread. However, if I have the app deactivated, and go to the app and turn it on I will have hundreds of unread threads. I have the android version. Any help would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk