Tank range?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you stay above 3rd gear 95 of the time 200 will just hit F-Trip at the 185 - 190 mark. I'd plan for 150 mile fuel ups if the speeds are above 55 most all of the time.

Its the stop and go and being in 1st/2nd for extended times that cuts the MPGs down!
Have a Safe ride!

Downs

Touring Jarhead
Reaction score
Visit site
Just remember when "F-Trip" comes on your instrument cluster you have aprox a gallon of fuel left. For the FZ6 that's anywhere from 40 to 55 miles before you are dry.

I wouldn't mind pushing it 30 miles as long as I knew there was fuel ahead.

Sent from my iPhone

andru8

Reaction score
Visit site
I usually stop at 175 to 200 miles depending on where my fuel stops fall. I have all that punched into my GPS program and uploaded to my GPS before I leave so I usually know where I'm going to stop for fuel ahead of time.

I'll be using a tomtom one V3 with European maps on,can I do that with mine it would be a great help if i could.

Cheers

MrMogensen

... That's me!
Reaction score
Visit site
Just remember when "F-Trip" comes on your instrument cluster you have aprox a gallon of fuel left. For the FZ6 that's anywhere from 40 to 55 miles before you are dry.

I wouldn't mind pushing it 30 miles as long as I knew there was fuel ahead.

Exactly... don't panic just because the F-trip starts blinking!
Just don't push it too far if your doing mountain runs with 40kg of holiday luggage!