Tall/Wide Rider And stock mirrors

russ_sc

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got an 07 fz6 and am loving it so far, except for the mirrors, i can barely see anything behind me. I'm 6'3, have wide shoulders and i find myself having to lean left or right and look in the mirror to see behind me. What are my options here, bar clamp mirrors? bar end mirrors?

I'm 6ft 6 and not too petite :)

I put a couple of small blind spot mirrors on my stock mirrors and that lets me know that there's something behind me, but I still have to pull my elbows in to see what it is.

There was someone on here a while ago who was making mirror extenders.

Just got an 07 fz6 and am loving it so far, except for the mirrors, i can barely see anything behind me. I'm 6'3, have wide shoulders and i find myself having to lean left or right and look in the mirror to see behind me. What are my options here, bar clamp mirrors? bar end mirrors?

I got a set of mirror extenders from JBLK9695, shoot him a PM and see what you think.

I really like them, just turn your eyes to see whats behind you:thumbup:

I got a set of mirror extenders from JBLK9695, shoot him a PM and see what you think.

I really like them, just turn your eyes to see whats behind you:thumbup:

+1! I tried these on Joe's bike and it's night and day difference. Clear view .. no more shoulders taking up half of the mirrors.

I have those also from Jerry and they work great. Good craftmanship and fit. It's nice to be able to see behind myself. I'm always worried about being rear ended. Before I could not see directly behind now I can. Thanks Jerry.

Jerry's mirror extenders are top notch. If you keep the fairing, in my opinion, they are a mandatory mod. I love them.

:rockon::rockon:

Back