Tall/Wide Rider And stock mirrors

russ_sc

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got an 07 fz6 and am loving it so far, except for the mirrors, i can barely see anything behind me. I'm 6'3, have wide shoulders and i find myself having to lean left or right and look in the mirror to see behind me. What are my options here, bar clamp mirrors? bar end mirrors?

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 6ft 6 and not too petite :)

I put a couple of small blind spot mirrors on my stock mirrors and that lets me know that there's something behind me, but I still have to pull my elbows in to see what it is.

There was someone on here a while ago who was making mirror extenders.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got an 07 fz6 and am loving it so far, except for the mirrors, i can barely see anything behind me. I'm 6'3, have wide shoulders and i find myself having to lean left or right and look in the mirror to see behind me. What are my options here, bar clamp mirrors? bar end mirrors?

I got a set of mirror extenders from JBLK9695, shoot him a PM and see what you think.

I really like them, just turn your eyes to see whats behind you:thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a set of mirror extenders from JBLK9695, shoot him a PM and see what you think.

I really like them, just turn your eyes to see whats behind you:thumbup:

+1! I tried these on Joe's bike and it's night and day difference. Clear view .. no more shoulders taking up half of the mirrors.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have those also from Jerry and they work great. Good craftmanship and fit. It's nice to be able to see behind myself. I'm always worried about being rear ended. Before I could not see directly behind now I can. Thanks Jerry.

IndyFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Jerry's mirror extenders are top notch. If you keep the fairing, in my opinion, they are a mandatory mod. I love them.

:rockon::rockon: