Sydney siders....?

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Why dont we have a sticky "lets go for a ride" thread????

And who wants to go for a ride?

WooHoo! Been waiting for this. Go on guys. Get together for some rides (and of course post lots of pictures...lol).

Wolfman will sort it I'm sure, but you might want to come up with a name for it for him:thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Why dont we have a sticky "lets go for a ride" thread????

And who wants to go for a ride?

WooHoo! Been waiting for this. Go on guys. Get together for some rides (and of course post lots of pictures...lol).

Wolfman will sort it I'm sure, but you might want to come up with a name for it for him:thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike

Start a NSW ride thread and will most definitely sticky it straight away.

The reason we only have an SA, and Queensland ride thread, is because until very recently, the Aussie section really only consisted of SA riders that posted regularly, then Queensland got a few crew in here, posting regularly, so a thread was started for them....

And it is only very recently, that we have started to get a few crew from NSW posting on a regular basis.

Would love to have a thread for each State, or Territory in Australia....in fact, it would be great to have a sub forum in the Aussie section of the forum, for every state.

But the reality is there are only about 15 Aussie's who post regularly, and about 25-30 Aussie's who post at all.

In fact until 14 months ago, there was 1 thread in the whole Aussie section of the forum...

Hope that helps...get posting, and i will sticky the thread.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm up for that,but during winter I,m to busy on the w/e.2x son's,both play soccer & one's a refferee.But after August I'm good to go:rockon:

addy

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in! Winter or not, I'm padded like an inuit. But my bike needs another week or so till ready. So i'm in if it's ready in time.

addy

Reaction score
Visit site
ok ok i'm back! Sorry for late reply. Lets go for a ride people!

No i didn't get my twin bros. not yet, I'm spending money on a million other things, so all i've done on the bike so far is launch a long nail punch down the pipe and poped a hole in the muffle. It sounds more throaty now. Lets go for a ride people!

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Tentative note of interest here, between 3 part time jobs and family commitments my schedule is erratic, unreliable and annoying! That being said would love to go for a ride with some other FZ6 riders! Never seem to see any of us on the roads, well unless I catch the awesome reflection of my bike :p

addy

Reaction score
Visit site
help me do that to mine?

You mean the nail punch stunt? You'll need a really long one. And i mean long nail punch. But sure. I'm actually going to take the whole pipe off, lay it out on a table, cut the guts out of it and weld it back together. Just got to get my friend with a welder to help.. I'll take picture and post it up. If it all fails. Twin bros time.

addy

Reaction score
Visit site
We keep talking about riding, but then never actually plan anything! come one people! The weather is getting better, Beautiful day today in Sydney! Should have been today!

dantow

The Phoenix
Reaction score
Visit site
I was up for a ride today. did my pre launch checks and found a motherf!@#ing nail in my rear tire. pirrelli diablo rosso with 700km on it. I know people say not to but i'm getting it plugged. however next saturdayI will be good to go( not sure about sunday yet)
So with that in mind lets get a ride going. I rekon either kangaroo valley or whites mountain. WHOS IN?

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
I work all day Saturday every week, and generally most of Sunday too, if a miracle happens and I'm not I'll certainly give you a yell to see whats happening!
Right now I'm heading to maccas for a late dinner, the misus is MIA out partying with friends while I worked all day/night and I'm starving!

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
I was up for a ride today. did my pre launch checks and found a motherf!@#ing nail in my rear tire. pirrelli diablo rosso with 700km on it. I know people say not to but i'm getting it plugged. however next saturdayI will be good to go( not sure about sunday yet)
So with that in mind lets get a ride going. I rekon either kangaroo valley or whites mountain. WHOS IN?

Spewin about the nail,Sundays are usually good for me & south is better than north ;)

I'm in Campbelltown

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Is Kangaroo valley down towards Nowra?....If so, that's a nice area I've only driven through once when I was a young fella.

dantow

The Phoenix
Reaction score
Visit site
weather for this weekend coming is meant to be ****. so we'll have a look at the following Sunday? Tyre fixed $38. gave the sprockets a good clean while the wheel is off. amazing the amount of crap around front sprocket! well there is always the bells line of road up to Lithgow if kv is overdone.