Superbrightleds.com 1157 red brake light bulb

Chaotic29

Reaction score
Visit site
Out of good faith I am NOT going to sell this bulb to anyone. The 3 flash integrated into the bulb has mostly stopped working after a couple months (randomly it will work, but it only works as a regular brake light now). I would not recommend purchasing this same bulb with the 3 flash brake and buy a regular red LED brake light instead.

I accidentally bought 2 bulbs (same as below) They flash 3 times when you hit the brakes and fit perfectly into the oem tail light housing. They are very bright and i love the one i have on my bike.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/rv-led-replacement-bulbs/1157-led-bulb-w-brake-flasher-dual-function-1-high-power-led-bay15d-retrofit-rvb/2418/2274/

With the use of this flasher that plugs into the oem wiring and replaces the stock one I was able to eliminate the hyper blink from my led turn signals and get it everything to work properly.

IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS BULB FROM ME, YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO PURCHASE THE FLASHER FROM superbrightleds.com FOR IT TO WORK PROPERLY.
https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/motorcycle-accessories/lf1-s-flat-universal-motorcycle-electronic-flasher/787/842/

thanks,
Zach

Last edited:

grbl

Reaction score
Visit site
Is this still up for grabs? I put a top box on and I want a brighter, more noticeable brake light since it's now partially blocked by the top box.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaotic29

Reaction score
Visit site
The bulb is still available, but out of good faith I am NOT going to sell it to anyone. The 3 flash integrated into the bulb has mostly stopped working after a couple months (randomly it will work, but it only works as a regular brake light now). I would not recommend purchasing this same bulb with the 3 flash brake and buy a regular red LED brake light instead.

PM me if anyone needs help figuring out resistors/ flashers etc. I will try to help to the best of my ability.

IAMJUSTIFYD

Reaction score
Visit site

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Amazon.com : Vehicle Brake Light Flasher Module. Safety Flash Light Alert. Universal. For Motorcycles and Cars. : Automotive Electronic Flashers : Car Electronics

I bought this to get the brake light to flash, lots of different flashing modes. Works great and easy install.
Vehicle Brake Light Flasher Module. Safety Flash Light Alert. Universal. For Motorcycles and Cars.

I just got this one. It's good for 10amps and also has multiple modes as well as an emergency tail lamp flasher mode. I'll install it tomorrow. :) When I ride with Goop his tail light flasher always gets my attention so I see how it really attracts your eye and attention. Great safety product! Amazon.com: Signal Dynamics Back Off XP/Brake Light Signal Module: Automotive

Last edited:

Chaotic29

Reaction score
Visit site

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
let me know how it goes! sounds like a good option

It works great! It has a flashing on off sequence when you first hit the brake and then stays on as long as you have the brake on. After you release the brake it resets it to do the same sequence. Then there is another way your can wire it so that it blinks on and off and then stays on fot a bit and then recycles the same sequence as long as you have the brake actuated. In my opinion it is an eye catcher and certainly adds to your safety. I highly recommend it! :rockon:

Here's an example on someone's bike that uses the same unit.

[video=youtube;0lBhtHj-lKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lBhtHj-lKs[/video]

Last edited: