Sunday ride with Haelous

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I like that little bridge. Where is that? Looks like you had a great day! :)

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like that little bridge. Where is that? Looks like toy had a great day! :)

It's in Tuckahoe, I happened to spot it through the trees as we came around a turn. I made the next right turn and found it. It was really neat, right at the end of the street, like it was abandoned.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It's in Tuckahoe, I happened to spot it through the trees as we came around a turn. I made the next right turn and found it. It was really neat, right at the end of the street, like it was abandoned.

Been through Tuckahoe a few times. :)

Sent from Moto's Motorola

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the bridge also:thumbup:

Did you decide on which tires to get. I'm still liking the T30 but don't have over 3K yet. Need to ride more:rolleyes:

Jerry

I did, I went with PR2's. I knew they were tried and true, I just had not seen enough reviews for the T30's. I'll see how I'll like them long term but so far I can't see using anything else. I took them down to near the edge of the tire within a week, very impressed with them.

And I know where that bridge pic will end up next.......

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I did, I went with PR2's. I knew they were tried and true, I just had not seen enough reviews for the T30's. I'll see how I'll like them long term but so far I can't see using anything else. I took them down to near the edge of the tire within a week, very impressed with them.

And I know where that bridge pic will end up next.......

Ha! I found a little historic suspension bridge here in SD this week and was thinking about doing a BOTM shoot with my bike on it if I don't get in trouble. :eek: But I do have another shot I'm thinking about this month so if you want to do the Tuckahoe shoot this month do it! :)

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ha! I found a little historic suspension bridge here in SD this week and was thinking about doing a BOTM shoot with my bike on it if I don't get in trouble. :eek: But I do have another shot I'm thinking about this month so if you want to do the Tuckahoe shoot thins month do it! :)
Bridge VS Bridge inner competetion?Blah

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't make me go find a bridge...I'll do it! You know I will!

I just went back to PR2s too. The dual compound. After trying race take offs, which I absolutely hated, I'll be happy to get the PRs back on Betty. I haven't felt confident in a corner since I changed from them. Although the guys at CarLee's probably won't be checking out Betty's shoes as much once I do change them! Cliff can vouch for the effect of a "girl's bike" with tire melt on the local biker population.

:rof: